• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Most compliments you've received in one day

flambard

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I hit what must be a record high number. FOUR compliments in one day. All from different women, of course!
laugh.gif
The first three from ladies at work the last one late in the day at the market checkout stand. Compliments are so sweet and flattering to hear when totally unexpected. By the way - I don't dress like a peacock. I keep my shoes shined and I always wear a necktie.

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
i received like 15 compliments when i posted photos of my house in the Fine Living subforvm.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mharwitt
flambard and i do. he received 4, i received 15.

I guess I either receive so many that I don't bother counting, or I've never received one, so I don't count b/c that makes me feel better.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by flambard
A few weeks ago I hit what must be a record high number. FOUR compliments in one day. All from different women, of course!
laugh.gif
The first three from ladies at work the last one late in the day at the market checkout stand. Compliments are so sweet and flattering to hear when totally unexpected. By the way - I don't dress like a peacock. I keep my shoes shined and I always wear a necktie.

The best compliment I've gotten is from a woman after our first night "together". When she woke up in the morning, she opened her eyes, smiled and said: "You were divine". :)

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
i stayed in all of yesterday, and then at night received three compliments on a meal i cooked for the three people who ate it. one i live with and the other two came over. so i received compliments from 100% of the people i interacted with yesterday. i rule.

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
I guess I either receive so many that I don't bother counting, or I've never received one, so I don't count b/c that makes me feel better.

I compliment you on your carefree attitude.

MrGoodBytes

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mkarim
The best compliment I've gotten is from a woman after our first night "together". When she woke up in the morning, she opened her eyes, smiled and said: "You were divine". :)

lol, my best was: Why did you pick me?

Saltricks

Reaction score
I had about 15 compliments during one of my monthly orgies. Granted, there were only 12 females there, so you can do the math.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am often complimented and insulted simultaneously here on Style Forum.

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saltricks
I had about 15 compliments during one of my monthly orgies. Granted, there were only 12 females there, so you can do the math.

How many guys?

OH SNAP
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads