• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Most comfortable cap toe oxfords

abraham

Reaction score
I wear size 13 shoes and have a hard time finding comfortable shoes. I had Zee's make me a nice looking pair of brogued cap toes during my trip to Hong Kong last year. Though the shoes are more comfortable than others I own, they still give me pain on my small toe. Admittedly, I didn't have enough time during my trip to try on the shoes and have adjustments made.

In any event, I need to buy another pair, preferably cap toe oxfords. Any suggestions as to the most comfortable pair?

Thanks

JamesX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The cap on my one of my cap-toe monks was pinching my little toe to no end. But that was because the shoes is a size too big.

Pretty sure your discomfort is not because the same reason, but want to throw it out there just in case.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.