1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Most beautiful song

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by MetroStyles, Jan 2, 2009.

1. shootspeed

shootspeed Senior member

That's my brother's band; I'll pass on your kind words to him. As a bit of information, he and his bandmate are working on a symphony, although it's in the very formative stages.

[​IMG]

2. shiare

shiare New Member

I like music very much, listen to the music in a quiet atmosphere is a very pleasant thing. I prefer classic songs and piano music played by Chopin.

3. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

cool thread resurrection.

i'll add another. Stars of the Lid - Music for Twin Peaks Episode #30 (part 1)

-Jeff

Very pretty song. Reminds me of a less busy Aphex Twin. Maybe like something off of Ambient Works. Thanks for sharing.

4. Zachgranstrom

Zachgranstrom Senior member

Beethoven- Moonlight Sonata
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Mozart's Requiem part 1
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Samuel Barber- Adagio for strings

Mozart- dies irae

5. 05charley

05charley Senior member

You gave me a mountain

6. clubbyjones

clubbyjones Senior member

I searched through all 12 pages...no one mentioned Andrea Bocelli/Sara Brightman - Time to Say goodbye??? People cry in front of the Bellagio fountains when that plays!

7. AldenPyle

AldenPyle Senior member

Little Wing by Jimi Hendrix Experience

8. word

word Senior member

Changed my mind. Had forgotten this existed since it's only on the records and I sold mine a long time ago.

9. StephenHero

StephenHero Senior member

10. ramirez

ramirez New Member

Spiritualized (floating in space) is a candidate, maybe.

Some tracks off the first interpol album as well, perhaps.

11. jefe

jefe Senior member

Sigur Ros - Saeglopur

When they played this here [​IMG] last summer, it was the best live music performance I've ever seen. Sigur Ros live is amazing.

12. DukesofStratosphear

DukesofStratosphear Well-Known Member

The Beach Boys - She Knows Me Too Well

In fact, several Beach Boys songs could be contenders.

13. mikey34

mikey34 Senior member

probably already posted but schindler's list:

14. darnelled

darnelled Senior member

There are a few worthy of posting from this group - Iron and Wine
    Naked as we Came

and Flightless Bird