Most beautiful song

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by MetroStyles, Jan 2, 2009.

1. vivalet

vivalet Senior member

Here's another one, FC Kahuna -- Hayling.

2. bc78

bc78 Senior member

An Ending (Ascent) by Brian Eno is one of the most beautiful songs imho.

3. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

4. Hombre Secreto

Hombre Secreto Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

5. howlingwolfpress

howlingwolfpress Senior member

6. Tigris

Tigris Well-Known Member

not sure but this one is pretty good

I am judging you. As for me, it's a toss up between "Sweet Thing" by Van Morrison and "A Case of You" by Joni Mitchell.

7. aKula

aKula Senior member

Opera has a lot of contenders. Say the barcarolle from les contes d'Hoffmann.

8. Another New Yorker

Another New Yorker Senior member

9. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

"God Only Knows"
    "A Day in the Life"
    "So Long, Marianne"

Bach's Cello Suite No. 1
    Beethoven's Piano Concerto No. 5 "Adagio Un Poco Moto"

10. willpower

willpower Senior member

"God Only Knows"
    "God Only Knows" Outtake - Brian Wilson Sings Lead. Even better than the released version, IMHO.

11. StephenHero

and maybe the version of "Visions of Johanna" on the Bob Dylan's 1966 Royal Albert Hall album.

12. StephenHero

"God Only Knows" - Brian Wilson Sings Lead (the goosebumps version)

The last minute of this is unreal.

13. Teacher

Teacher Senior member

I'd have to say the Aria to The Goldberg Variations.

14. Saul Silver

Saul Silver Senior member

Cool video too.

15. StephenHero

Cool video too.

fyp