• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Most baller house in your area...aerial or street view shots

Hannerhan

Reaction score
There's no good frontal picture of this place since it's surrounded by a 12 foot wall, but here's the link to the overhead shot.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...03337&t=h&z=18

This is generally regarded as the most expensive house in Fort Worth, and rumor has it that they're into it for over $75 million. The gardens certainly are impressive. It's on 20 acres in the middle of town and the house is just under 20k square feet.

I live only about a mile from here, but my entire lot could fit in their reflecting pool.

There was once a cover story in the local monthly Fort Worth Texas magazine of the most expensive houses in town, and this was #1 on the list. Shortly after the magazine came out (and was the best selling issue of that magazing to date), the article was pulled from their website. The owner later told me that it's worth his while never to run another similar article.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
the house is maybe 20 minutes from my house. apparently around 50k sqft

chelstha.jpg

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ That's roughly the size of our doghouse.

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Steven Cohen, CEO of SAC Capital; hedge fund money. Greenwich, CT
500x_sac-capital-mansion.jpg

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It works for me... Here's probably the most baller in my area. I can't say for certain it is, but I imagine Les Wexner is the richest man in Columbus.

Hannerhan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
hey hannerwhateveryournameis, I can't see the house! That link takes me to an empty field and some county road

Works for me...not sure what the issue is.

You can also just type: "4850 crestline road, 76107" into google maps and it will come right up.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hannerhan
Works for me...not sure what the issue is.

You can also just type: "4850 crestline road, 76107" into google maps and it will come right up.

works now. I'm under a proxy but I thought the link would still work.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This one is right near me. It belongs to the wife of Bill Davidson (billionaire owner of the Pistons and Guardian Industries who died a couple of years ago): http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=r2w...63970825&sty=b I remember looking at some public information a few years ago and this particular house had the highest assessment of any residential property in the County. I don't really know what the house looks like besides from the air because I cannot see anything from the road when I drive/run past. But if it's anything like 80% of the rest of the houses right there (especially slightly to the east), it's probably pretty darn nice.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I live in New York City. There are baller apartments everywhere.

ClambakeSkate

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mm84321
Steven Cohen, CEO of SAC Capital; hedge fund money. Greenwich, CT

500x_sac-capital-mansion.jpg

Is that a hockey rink?

What do people do with houses this big, seriously? Unless all of their extended family lives in the house and they have like 20 kids, what's the point? I'm sure they don't go in certain rooms for years at a time...

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ClambakeSkate
Is that a hockey rink?

Yes, during the winter it's a hockey rink; the summertime, it's a tennis court.

He also has quite an extensive art collection, including Kooning, Pollock, Warhol, and Picasso.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads