1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Most annoying prevalence in fashion

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LooksGood, Dec 27, 2012.

1. LooksGood

LooksGood Senior member

I do not know what they are called, but a lot of guys wear shoes that are brown, usually box toed, that have these random stripes weaving throughout the shoe. It is the ugliest thing someone could possibly wear in public. They would be better off just wearing tube socks.

2. HughJ

HughJ Senior member

Like these? Not my thing, but I don't have a problem with them.

[​IMG]

3. alborosie

alborosie New Member

I absolute can't stand brimmed beanies like this.

4. LooksGood

LooksGood Senior member

No those actually look decent. The shoes I refer to are casual shoes that are supposed to by more "formal" than sneakers but fail miserably.

5. Lord Mulberry

Lord Mulberry Senior member

I quite like them. They would look good with a linen suit, but that's about all I'd consider them for

6. Chavlad

Chavlad Well-Known Member

My main 2 are ties tied "Chunky" and Long Sleeved T-Shirts under Short Sleeved Football ones or Polos, I think. I don't like the later evem more.

7. atoms

atoms Senior member

Huge v-neck T-shirts and pants with a huge dropping crotch area. But I'm an old fuddy duddy.

1 person likes this.
  8. billsayers

billsayers Senior member

I cannot stand overly short suit jackets, untucked button down shirt under a suit jacket, pants tucked into boots and cuff links without a tie.

9. DJosef

DJosef Senior member

Hm what I find most annoying is people wearing plain shirts at the office with suit pants. Without jackets. And I don't mean they took their jackets off because it's really warm, I mean not having a jacket in the first place. And then when I'm the only non-exec outdressing everyone with an odd jacket, it feels really unsettling. :)

If you are talking about these, I'm guilty as charged. I did use to wear them with jeans and a sports coat in the spring and autumn. I dunno, it feels okay to me.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  10. LooksGood

LooksGood Senior member

"We have a sinner here!" Aw man, that's just awful. Please repeat the following: "I have abandoned my stttttyyyyyleeeeee!"

1 person likes this.
  11. red81

red81 Senior member

ah, the go-to shoes of "stylish" idiots 21-30 everywhere.

^^

Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  12. HughJ

HughJ Senior member

Ah, bicycle toes. Yes, absolutely hideous.

13. Quadcammer

Quadcammer Senior member

there are too many to count. If once a day, I can look at someone and say, "hey that guy looks pretty sharp", its rare.

The huge black square toed loafers with everything from baggy jeans to suits is probably my biggest.

14. add911_11

add911_11 Senior member

Rubbish fabrics that wears like dog's breakfast annoys me the most, people here do get reasonable fitted clothes and shoes.