• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Mors Footwear

maplefuturist

Reaction score
Anybody heard of these? I was thinking of buying a pair (top picture). It appears to be a cheaper alternative to Common Projects. Handmade, European, (mostly) leather sneakers. Is there anything I should be looking for when buying an expensive sneaker? For example, I noticed some models appear to have a stitched sole. I usually wear cheap canvas shoes, but I want something nicer and more durable. They stock them locally, so I can try them on. They start from $188 AUD.

Last edited:

Fortysomething

Reaction score

Anybody heard of these? I was thinking of buying a pair (top picture). It appears to be a cheaper alternative to Common Projects. Handmade, European, (mostly) leather sneakers. Is there anything I should be looking for when buying an expensive sneaker? For example, I noticed some models appear to have a stitched sole. I usually wear cheap canvas shoes, but I want something nicer and more durable. They stock them locally, so I can try them on. They start from $188 AUD.

Have not heard of them, but they don't look bad. With that said, not sure how much I'd would pay for them.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.