• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Morning Boozin

Willie5566

Reaction score
I am on the eve of an all day bender and I am curious to see what others think the best morning alcoholic beverage is. So what do you think?

Da Luis Vuitton Don

Reaction score
a little fine cognac.Stay away from vodka/rum......

if drinking very heavy then make time for a good power nap before the night time activities begin ;D

haiguise

Reaction score
Mimosa, duh.

Willie5566

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Da Luis Vuitton Don
a little fine cognac.Stay away from vodka/rum...... if drinking very heavy then make time for a good power nap before the night time activities begin ;D
Phew...cognac in the morning? That will wake you up. Could be a little strong. Mirmosa's on the other hand are a little weak. Need something fueld by more than champaign.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
bloody mary made from a can of S+B unsalted diced tomatoes, a decent vodka that won't eat your brain (infuse chili in this if you're thinking ahead), and some some sort of spice element(s), blended, on the rocks.

I'm still drinking from last night and am waiting to go to bed still, 9 am here. Just tossed an empty Asahi 500mL tallboy aside, last one in the fridge but maybe not my last one. Solidarity, bro.

Da Luis Vuitton Don

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Willie5566
Phew...cognac in the morning? That will wake you up. Could be a little strong. Mirmosa's on the other hand are a little weak. Need something fueld by more than champaign.

your right and thats why i suggested he make time for a power nap, he would need one for sure!!!!!

Da Luis Vuitton Don

Reaction score
@nana51-GTFO or you iz spambot i guess
frown.gif

Willie5566

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
bloody mary made from a can of S+B unsalted diced tomatoes, a decent vodka that won't eat your brain (infuse chili in this if you're thinking ahead), and some some sort of spice element(s), blended, on the rocks.

I'm still drinking from last night and am waiting to go to bed still, 9 am here. Just tossed an empty Asahi 500mL tallboy aside, last one in the fridge but maybe not my last one. Solidarity, bro.

Wow! Don't know if I should solute you or google the phone number to the Betty Ford Clinic.

I was debating Bloody Mary's. Never had them before. Are there any descent mixes? I will not have access to a blender but I will have a shaker.

Anyone have these before:

http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink5523.html

TheButler

Reaction score
Winston Churchill is reputed to have started his day with a little scotch & soda at breakfast.

He, too, was a firm believer in an afternoon nap. I sense a pattern here.

But you could be destined for greatness!
bigstar[1].gif

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
you can kick a Bloody Mary up a notch (really, not an Emeril faux notch) by doing a bit of red wine, and a splash of worchestershire. Spice would best be done by something like Tabasco and maybe some cayenne pepper.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
^ I remembered this because I'm now on red wine, and it's now 9:32am. haha. Started off on white, drank a lot of beer, now on red, I guess this is it. (I have some S+B tomatoes in my pantry, though.....)

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Willie5566
Wow! Don't know if I should solute you or google the phone number to the Betty Ford Clinic.

I was debating Bloody Mary's. Never had them before. Are there any descent mixes? I will not have access to a blender but I will have a shaker.

Anyone have these before:

http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink5523.html

Don't drink this in the morning, unless you've just had some mediocre buttsexing.

Willie5566

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Don't drink this in the morning, unless you've just had some mediocre buttsexing.

Wow that is funny...
laugh.gif
If the buttsexing was great should I go for something else? lmao

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads