• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

More Snow!

eztantz

Reaction score
ffffuuuu.gif

eztantz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Novarm
80 today in Los Angeles, ca
smile.gif

ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Weirdest thing, I heard thunder earlier this evening while it was sleeting.
confused.gif

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eztantz
ffffuuuu.gif

Tell me about it. While attempting to park my 2009 Maxima, it got stuck in a patch of snow with no traction (even for a front wheel) and when I finaly got a little traction and came out of it it was only to take my mirror clean off against my neighbors house. Not a plow to be seen yet again. Funny because when we had the dusting after the blizzard, they came up the block 3 times in the first half hour. Morons.

eztantz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by FIHTies
Tell me about it. While attempting to park my 2009 Maxima, it got stuck in a patch of snow with no traction (even for a front wheel) and when I finaly got a little traction and came out of it it was only to take my mirror clean off against my neighbors house.

Not a plow to be seen yet again. Funny because when we had the dusting after the blizzard, they came up the block 3 times in the first half hour.

Morons.

worship.gif
My '95 Maxima is currently parked on the left side of the street but with my luck the plow will be on backwards. I have heard them in my neighborhood (5 towns area) although I do agree they are morons.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Got off two hours early for work today and got shitfaced with my buddy for his birthday. Still up now hoping for delayed entry or work off tomorrow. Fingeres crossed!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 25 min drive home from work took me 4 hours

*#..

Reaction score
Move to California, it was ~75 degrees over here.

tesseract

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
saw a huge lightning bolt while driving last night. the total accumulation has to be above 12 inches although i can't tell anymore since none of the snow from previous storms has melted.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
10-12" in Brooklyn(Boerum Hill area.) I toughed it out and made it to the office....

eztantz

Reaction score
Checked my NYU email and the University is closed with all classes and activities cancelled for the day.

What a pain in the neck this winter is becoming.
ffffuuuu.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics