• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

More Purple Label and Polo items, including the gray trousers, with new sizes/styles

DocHolliday

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Wide selection of items today, some familiar, some making their debut. All are brand new and have never been worn. Shipping terms, etc. at the bottom. By request, I've expanded the size ranges, so there should be something for everyone. We'll start with a goodie:

Purple Label shirt, size 18. Made in Italy. Retail is $325, but available here for only $65. Sold pending payment.

RLshirt18sz2.jpg

RLshirt18szlabel.jpg

Next, the very popular Polo gray trousers. Due to overwhelming demand, I've managed to track down more of these, but they're probably the last I'll be able to get, at least in any quantity and at this price. They're lightweight, all wool, and in a light to mid-gray. Unhemmed. Retail is $145, but my price is the same as before: only $45. Sizes available: 31, 33, 34, 35, 36. (I have multiples of a size or two, so let me know if you want more than one pair and I'll see what I can do.) Sizes 31, 33 and 36 sold pending payment.

Pololightgraytrou.jpg

I found it difficult to accurately convey the color of these. They're a light to mid gray, but I'm afraid they're showing up darker. Here's another shot taken in different lighting conditions, though the first pic is most accurate on my monitor.

polograytrounew.jpg

The same style, but in dark gray/charcoal. Flatfront, unhemmed. Available in size 30. Retail is $145; yours for $45. Sold.

Polocharcoal.jpg

Polo linen trousers. Made in Italy. White, 100 percent linen, flatfront, unhemmed. Very nice. Available in sizes 34 and 35. Original retail was $197.50; yours for only $55.

Polowhitelinenbest.jpg

Purple Label cotton trousers. White, plain front, size 36, unhemmed, lined to the knee in front. Made in Italy. These are very lightweight, and are a closer relation to linen trousers than traditional khakis. These have shop grub on them, so you'll need to launder them. Retail is $295, here only $55. I'll even discount them $5 for the laundering, bringing the price down to $50. Sold.

PLwhitecotton.jpg

Polo heavyweight black trousers, in a flannel-like material. Waist 36, and hemmed without cuff at 34. Wool blend. Flatfront, watch pocket, warm. Retail is $145; yours for $55.

Poloblackflannels.jpg

Polo cardigan, green with brown leather buttons. Slight wear on the buttons that I call character. Size large. Second pic is probably the most accurate in terms of color. Very cozy. Retail is $185; yours for $38. Sold.

Cardigan3.jpg

cardigancloseup.jpg

Polo tie. I just liked this one. It's wool, and narrow, at about 3 inches wide. It's also nicely fuzzy. Yours for $16. Buy it and something else and the tie price drops to $15. Sold.

Polotieplaid2.jpg

Purple Label socks. Bought these for me, but then decided my colorblindness would keep me from wearing them. Retail is $25; yours for $8.50. Sold.
PLsocks.jpg

Finally, my favorite of the debut items: Polo wool trousers with sidetabs, in navy. Size 32, unhemmed. Flatfront, all wool (fairly light), lined to the knee. No belt loops. Made in Italy. Retail was $325; yours for $65. If these don't sell quickly, I'll probably just keep them. Sold.

NewNavywST3.jpg

Shipping will be $6.75 each for the shirt and white trousers within the U.S. Gray, navy, charcoal and black trousers and the sweater will be $8.50. If you want the tie or socks only, shipping is $5, so save yourself some bucks and buy something else, as I'll combine shipping on multiple items. (Though I can cut you only so much of a deal -- I'm not charging enough to offer a substantial discount.) Insurance is optional, and available at a rate of $2.50 per $100.

PM if interested. But don't freak out if you don't hear back from me immediately. There's a lot of stuff here, and I'm multitasking at the moment. All PMs will be answered in the order received.

PayPal please, and with your payment, please make sure to state your screenname, what you've ordered, and the size. Thanks for looking.

SuitingStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
any chance you could get those navy trousers for size 34??

Tax Mac

Reaction score
I will take a pair of the gray trousers in size 34 if you have any left, I might not be able to get back on till later tonight, but I will send payment then.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any chance of seeing some white trousers in size 30?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads