• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*MORE* PRICE DROPS Outerwear sz XS-M: W+H, Junya, Ervell + more

Status
Not open for further replies.

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Payments by paypal please, prices(except Back Number, ToJ) include shipping in Canada. All items have been used and loved, and are priced fairly for the amount they've been used. As such, all items are sold as is. All of the photos are HERE , feel free to request additional photos/measurements via PM.

Patrik Ervell
not sure the name of this jacket, ss06. tagged M, fits slim. would fit XS-M.
good condition, slight discoloration and slight pilling on the ribbing.
DSC_0537.jpg

DSC_0533.jpg

$100

Wings + Horns
all black awards jacket, sz S. raglan sleeves, boxy body but still slim.
excellent condition, no rips or stains, but one of the buttons did fall off, and there is significant pilling on the ribbing. i still have the button, and the pilling started within the first week of buying it.
sold

~$~$~ super rare sample goretex harrington, the actual jacket drew wore in the 'stock pic' ~$~$~
near perfect condition, slight pilling on the ribbing.
fits an XS. note that as its a first run harrington it does have slightly padded shoulders.
sold

Junya Watanabe CdG
note this is a womens piece, sz M. fits like a mens S with short sleeves.
excellent condition, gore windstopper fabric and taped seams. slight discoloration around the collar from my dirty neck.
DSC_0480.jpg

$250 $175 $125
measurements
16.75" shoulder to shoulder
21" pit to pit
29" length
23" sleeve length

Back Number
really cool deckhand jacket from a label i know nearly nothing about. extremely solid construction, very heavy jacket- which is why shipping for this will depend on where you live. lots of cool details, reminiscent of a visvim deckhand.
tagged sz S, fits TTS and is fairly cropped.
DSC_0521.jpg

$80 $60

Edwin
bought this because it reminded me of undercover, and the fabric is really cool.
will fit a sz M, near perfect condition
DSC_0495.jpg

$50 $40

Spiewak
very cool M65, lightweight fabric. perfect for slightly cold weather or as a layering piece
sz M, fits like a S
excellent condition
DSC_0511.jpg

$100 $80 $60
17" shoulder to shoulder
20" pit to pit
29" length
26" sleeve length

Apolis
stonewashed military style jacket, very nice riri zipper, HOWEVER when they stonewashed it they f'd up big time, and there is a ton of the actual stone inside the lining, near the right pocket. gives the right pocket a chalky feel to it. i never used the pockets anyways since they change the shape of the jacket slightly over time and i'm a neurotic freak.
DSC_0519.jpg

$100 $80 $60

LL Bean
vintage, made in USA womens LL Bean.
sz S (womens) fits like a mens XS-S with short sleeves. amazing printed lining
good condition, lining is coming loose on one sleeve and there is a small hole on the front.
sold

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads