1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

*MORE* PRICE DROPS Footwear sz 9ish: Viberg, Dries, Yuketen, Bernhard Willhelm

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by e0d9n0b5, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. e0d9n0b5

e0d9n0b5 Senior member

Payments by paypal please. All items have been used and loved, and are priced fairly for the amount they've been used. As such, all items are sold as is. All of the photos are HERE , feel free to request additional photos/measurements via PM.

The shoes are varying sizes, so note that my feet are between sz 8.5 and 9, and I can wear all of these shoes comfortably with different/no socks.

Viberg
    Tan chukkas tagged size 8, best on an 8.5. they are sample boots, so they have no branding anywhere, but can be confirmed authentic from my pal who works at Viberg if necessary

[​IMG]

$400
    $300 + shipping

Dries Van Noten
    silver shoes. coating will come off with wear, as intended. tagged sz 9, fit TTS
    [​IMG]
    $150 $100 + shipping

Bernhard Willhelm
    received these in a trade. appear to have water damage maybe? selling for dirt since they just take up space, and they're definitely still wearable, just very rough feeling and one of the outsoles is coming loose from the sneaker (just needs to be re-glued)

sold

Juun J par Reebok
    Excellent condition, fit a sz 8.5 best
    [​IMG]
    $130 $100 + shipping

Giuliano Fujiwara
    killer sneakers. tagged 41, fit a narrow 8.5 best. excellent condition
    [​IMG]
    $200 $125 + shipping

Yuketen
    very faded navy and one small stain on the left toe (sunscreen). single stitch has come loose on the back of one of the ankles, very top stitch.
    [​IMG]
    $100 + shipping

Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  2. conceptual 4est

conceptual 4est The Classic Gentleman is Back

fuck I want those bobcats but I need that money to go towards a new desk this is BULLSHIT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.