• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

More NWT Cashmere/Wool Pal Zileri ties at Reduced Clearance Prices!

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
***Updated the inventory and numbers*** Please make sure you are quoting the right style. Thanks!

I picked up a few more great Pal Zileri ties but have reduced the clearance pricing for volume purchases: 2 for $50; 3 for $70; and 4 for $90!! including shipping in North America; overseas extra.

Still some very nice ones left to be had. All handmade in Italy, they are brand new and perfect and I handpicked each one of these so they are all in very nice colors and patterns - nothing I wouldn't personally wear. PM or email me for paypal info. Please include the tie numbers and SF username if emailing. I will update the list as they sell.

#1 and #2 are sold

#3: Third from the right. Very soft 50% cashmere/50% silk in light blue with a white background weave.

pz60aub6.jpg

#6 is a great olive green with a dot pattern in tan and dark red in 50% silk/50% wool. Self-tipped and with a contrast slipstitch. I have this same tie and wear it all the time with a tan sportcoat.

pz15yz4.jpg

pz15ayb7.jpg

Here are two very soft ties in 76% cashmere and 24% silk. One is grey with tan checkered pattern (#7) and the other is navy with a lighter blue check (#8).

pz6yb4.jpg

pz6alk5.jpg

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Updated the tie inventory. I'm still clearing out a few more and then that's it. Get 'em while you can.
smile.gif

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All the recent orders were shipped today. Your ties should arrive next week. Orders from the first and second batch of ties should have already arrived and I've gotten confirmation from a few of you that the ties did arrive safely.

I am taking a break from the tie-selling business for now so if there is anything left here you are interested in, let me know quick. I will keep any remaining ties for myself (especially those cashmere #7 and #8 - they are decadent!). Thank you to all those that purchased and I hope you are satisfied with the ties and enjoy them.
smile.gif

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by diorshoe
those ties are really sweet. i got mine #4 it is my favorite. really soft and luxurious. even at 25% cashmere
i am curious about the bigger cashmere % mix ties.

blue with dots is perfect for a light, crisp spring day.

The 76% cashmere ties are amazingly soft - as you would expect. They feel like a nice soft sweater but still have some structure because they are lined so they tie well. Glad you like the blue dots tie. Thanks

EL

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Modernist
Great ties!

What's their width?

Thanks. They are pretty standard 3.75" wide - not really narrow.

rssmsvc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought a bunch of these and they are all very nicely made, nice width drape and they dimple.

Perfect for winter sportcoats or flannel suits.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads