• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

More great trousers for sale

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have another batch of really fantastic trousers for sale. Most of these are Incotex, though there are a few other pairs in here. Tags are cut for almost all of them, though they are identifiable by construction, or by details like Incotex etched buttons. All pants are unfinished at the bottom unless I mention otherwise. You’ll notice that some of the prices are cheaper this time. I would like them to move. They are priced to go! Send me a PM if you are interested. All prices include shipping in the US and Canada. Overseas add $15 per pair. If you are interested in more than one pair, I will offer a discount. The more you buy, the better the discount. The knee measurement is taken at 21” down from the waistband. I wasn't sure if there was a standard, so I based it on where my knee falls. All rise measurements are in the front. If you need more measurements, I can probably provide them, but it may take a little while. Just let me know. This is a final sale. No returns or exchanges unless there is an error on my part, in which case I’ll make sure everything is sorted out. That's all the pairs! For real this time. Only two pairs left! 1) Size 28 (EU44). Brown plaid Incotex. When you look at this pair up close, you can see that the colors are a tan/caramel brown, white, and navy, but from a distance they appear to be more of a simple brown. Very nice. 100% wool. Great fall/winter weight. The waist measures 30”. Rise 9.5”. Ankle 7.75” Knee 9” $115 PRICE REDUCED TO $80 35) Size 34 Light grey wool Incotex. This pair is identical to #34, except it doesn’t have the Zegna stripe. Bizarre. Anyway, they are great pants. Double reverse pleats, side pockets are angled besom. Pictures are of #34. Waist 34” Rise 12” Ankle 8.75” Knee 11.75” $115 PRICE REDUCED TO $75!

Roger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jamison, do #s 27-29 have belt loops as well as the side tabs? And as for the pleats, do they point more towards the fly (forward) or the sides (reverse)?

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
27 and 28 do not have belt loops. Well, they have one loop which secures the extra long extender, like this pair below.

On 29, the pleat opens like this:

On 27 and 28, the pleats open the other way. Do I have my forward and reverse reversed?

Roger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
27 and 28 do not have belt loops. Well, they have one loop which secures the extra long extender, like this pair below.

On 27 and 28, the pleats open the other way. Do I have my forward and reverse reversed?

Thanks, Jamison. I'd call the pleats on #29 (similar to 2nd picture above) "reverse pleats." Those that open or point the other way--towards the fly or almost straight ahead--are, I believe, referred to as "forward pleats." Or maybe I have my reverse reversed!

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dsc01600on4.th.jpg

Do I have my forward and reverse reversed?

Yes, that's a reverse pleat.

BTW, nice pants as usual. Any 33s?

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification. The listing is now fixed.

Nothing marked size 33, but some of the 34 pairs may work, as they do run slim.

If anyone is particularly interested in a specific pair or pairs, where the pictures have not yet been posted, I can e-mail them to you if you would like. Send me a pm.

Girardian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's a 36 in the light grey/putty twill Mabitex
Mabitex runs very trim in my experience. Can you repost the pic and price of these since it is down from the listing above?

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Girardian
Mabitex runs very trim in my experience. Can you repost the pic and price of these since it is down from the listing above?

Griardian, Imageshack doesn't work from my current computer for some reason, so I'll have to load them later tonight or tomorrow. In the meantime, here are the pics of the grey/putty twill Mabitex.

coachvu

Reaction score
Any chance you'll get some of the corduroys in 38?

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Not that this will come as a surprise to anyone, but having sampled chorse's last batch I can attest that he sells some very nice pants.
Trying to resist this second round, we'll see how that goes. . .

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads