• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

More evidence of why drinking and driving is bad

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So apparently yesterday morning this woman decides to use a lane divider at the toll booth at DFW airport to do a General Lee manuever through the booth.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Miraculously the toll booth attendant was unhurt and the driver only had minor injuries. Once her car stopped, she got out to call on her cell phone at which time the car exploded. She was arrested and charged with DWI.

More pictures of the aftermath:
dfwairportfierywreck.jpg

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
We need a jaw-drop smiley. Holy f*ck.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
You know, I lived in D/FW for half a year and drove all around the damn place, and never once did I feel safe on the roads.

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
You know, I lived in D/FW for half a year and drove all around the damn place, and never once did I feel safe on the roads.

Actually I feel the exact same about Houston. I was back there a while back and just felt a general tension about being on the highways.

It's all about what you're used to I guess.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas

You should feel safe, Thomas - all those people are armed!

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by romafan
You should feel safe, Thomas - all those people are armed!

No different from Houston. I guess I just relate to the Houston crazies a bit easier.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mark from Plano
Actually I feel the exact same about Houston. I was back there a while back and just felt a general tension about being on the highways.

It's all about what you're used to I guess.

I hate driving in Houston- scariest thing in the world. I had an old angry dude in a mercedes try to run me off of the road, and then yelled at me after I managed to avoid getting side swiped. I was then almost hit by a 20ish looking girl in an escalade doing her making on the ******* toll way. Things like that continued the entire time. I may hate Austin traffic, but I'll take it over manslaughter any day of the week.

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
:jawdrop: pics, Mark!
Originally Posted by HgaleK
I may hate Austin traffic, but I'll take it over manslaughter any day of the week.
+ 1

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Holy ****! Some people are marsupialS.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I hate driving in Houston- scariest thing in the world. I had an old angry dude in a mercedes try to run me off of the road, and then yelled at me after I managed to avoid getting side swiped. I was then almost hit by a 20ish looking girl in an escalade doing her making on the ******* toll way. Things like that continued the entire time. I may hate Austin traffic, but I'll take it over manslaughter any day of the week.

Really? I always get so frustrated with Austin and San Antonio drivers - they drive as though they have nowhere to get to.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I hate driving in Houston- scariest thing in the world. I had an old angry dude in a mercedes try to run me off of the road, and then yelled at me after I managed to avoid getting side swiped.

For the record, I have never, ever been in Houston.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Drinking and driving is NOT bad. The exception here proves the rule.
teacha.gif
teacha.gif
teacha.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads