1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

more borrelli coming in...

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by discostu004, Jan 5, 2005.

1. discostu004

discostu004 Affiliate vendor

this is the last gigantic load of borrelli i'll get, but i'll continue to get smaller loads of their seasonal samples, but in terms of a big time load, this is it, probably 300K worth:
    34 shirts
    94 pants
    31 jeans
    13 bathing suits
    2 PJs
    2 Robes
    33 sportcoats
    9 suits
    7 coats
    16 polos
    46 sweaters
    2 tux vests
    1 shorts
    2 tuxes
    hoping to ship out friday

2. JohnMS

JohnMS Senior Member

Off the subject, but Lance, where the heck did you get that great picture of Dick Gautier on Match Game? For all you Dick Gautier fans, www.dickgautier.com is Dick's website. Man, those were the days, big hair....I had hair....

3. discostu004

actually off subject, a friend and i post on some different websites and as my avatar or sig picture i always like to have someone ridiculous so i chose charles nelson reilly and i found some site that had a ton of pix of him on match game and then just looked thru the other horrible "celebs" from that era and anyone that looks ridiculous i use them for a little while

4. JohnMS

JohnMS Senior Member

Found that website. So many great pictures to choose from...

5. discostu004

and a lot of pictures of some horrible low-rent celebs

6. discostu004

it's all in. one box was short some stuff, so there aren't as many sportcoats, but there were some great cashmeres and a few cashmere topcoats in 42, a lot of flannel pants and basic pants (along with the colorful pants), and about 50 sweaters, mostly in M

7. discostu004

hey christoph, i tried to email yoiu but it bounced back to me. i have a spreadsheet ready but it won't be on the site for another day or two, if anyone wants to see.