• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

More avatars

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I added a bunch of movie screenshots to the avatars. Figured some of you might be bored with the comic book characters and other weird ones that came with the board. I also changed the maximum size to 120x120 so people can get some better pics that look more like them and less like a blob (Steve...
smile.gif
) Stuff from: American Psycho Austin Powers Fight Club Heat Pulp Fiction Reservoir Dogs Some Brosnan Bond movie If you want to make your own, cut it down to 120x120 pixels maximum, save it as a small gif or jpeg and host it somewhere, then put its URL in where it asks for it in your control panel. If anyone else feels like cutting out some screenshots and emailing them to me, feel free and I will put them with the others so everyone can use them. Otherwise that will probably be all there is until I get really bored and tired of looking at them again.

Mike

Reaction score
Thanks for the new avatars. Now I can have my favorite actor and a style idol of mine as mine.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Right on, glad you are enjoying them. De Niro in Heat was one of my inspirations when I decided to get my act together and start dressing better. I aspire someday to come home from a long day of heisting in my gray suit and white shirt and put my keys and pistol on the glass table in my zillion dollar house.
smile.gif

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
The Blob has changed...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads