• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Moral Code Premium Leather Shoes and Accessories Official Affiliate Thread

InfinitiGuy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello SF community! This is the final week to save 20% during our 20/20 sale. Our sale event ends Sunday 10/21! https://bit.ly/2EfZLyq

MC_2017_Shoes_Reed_Oak_34_Sm.jpg

InfinitiGuy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Style Forum I hope everyone had an excellent Thanksgiving with family and friends.

I wanted to get our Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday promotion out there a bit early.

I hope you take a minute to take a look! www.moralcode.com

WDM-18036-Shoes30%-GraphicsFacebook-BlackFridayCyberMonday.jpg

InfinitiGuy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Good morning SF community! Wanted to let you all know that today is the start of the winter clearance event. Save up to $100 on select clearance shoes and 30% on most accessories. It's a great chance to get a Goodyear welted shoe for $129 bucks shipped.

Visit https://shop.moralcode.com/product-category/footwear/ and look for the "sale" banners.

640w.jpg

DM21

Reaction score
Cross post from Boots thread, Reed chukka boot.
20190103_085133.jpeg
20190103_085047.jpeg

InfinitiGuy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A little Friday night TLC for my Holden windips in cognac calf.
These are developing a nice patina after just a few months.

IMG_5614.JPG

Last edited:

InfinitiGuy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The Moral Code clearance event is almost over - plus save an additional $10 at checkout by using code BONUS10

Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 2.25.27 PM.png

InfinitiGuy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello SF Community! We are excited to have our spring 2019 collection available on the site (moralcode.com)

Would love to hear your feedback. The attached image is our new hand finished saffron calfskin!

Let us know what you think.

KN1903D2_MC_0096.jpg

DM21

Reaction score
Hello SF Community! We are excited to have our spring 2019 collection available on the site (moralcode.com)

Would love to hear your feedback. The attached image is our new hand finished saffron calfskin!

Let us know what you think.

View attachment 1128482
I have 4 pair and really like them. I would buy more but you dont have any oxfords in the line up, are there any plans for any?

InfinitiGuy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I have 4 pair and really like them. I would buy more but you dont have any oxfords in the line up, are there any plans for any?

Hi DM21 apologies for the delayed response we have been busy working on launching the spring lineup! We DO have some traditional balmorals coming into the lineup this fall....cap toes as well as a nice plain toe.

Thanks a ton for supporting us, we are excited to have the support of the SF community!

InfinitiGuy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Style Forum Community! Thanks a ton for your support of our brand this past launch year. As a thank you we are offering a sitewide sale which starts TOMORROW (5/24). Starting tomorrow simply apply the promo code SITE30 at checkout on moralcode.com for your Style Forum discount. Thanks again for your support and we hope to see more posts in the future!

300x250_SiteWide_v2.jpg

InfinitiGuy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi SF community. I trust everyone is enjoying a nice summer weekend!

Do you wear wide sizes? If so you're in luck. Wanted to let you all know that for a short time Moral Code will be selling our wider width shoes on Amazon ONLY for $79, $89 and $129. These styles are usually priced over $200 (or more), and the discount is up to $160 off regular price.

Here's the link to our company Amazon site. Any questions feel free to email us or post here.

https://www.amazon.com/stores/node/...RAL CODE&ref_=w_bl_sl_l_ap_sh_web_17863520011

Oh and if you don't wear a wide, no worries. The entire store is on sale at 20% off everything else.

Have a great week!

Lancaster

Reaction score
Picked up a few pairs, my first bunch. Looking forward.

Lancaster

Reaction score
Order arrived today. Put of the box they look very well made and an incredible value. Not sure that they fit my personal style which favors a narrower, sleeker toe, but I'm VERY impressed. Plan to post pics later.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads