• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Moral Code Premium Leather Shoes and Accessories Official Affiliate Thread

InfinitiGuy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Since Independence Day is right around the corner we thought we'd follow up with some red drivers to go with the blue suede posted above.

The Moral Code Team
https://www.facebook.com/MoralCodeFootwear/
www.moralcode.com

MC_2018-SS_Lifestyle_London-Red-Shoe_Closeup.jpg

InfinitiGuy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
HI everyone wanted to post a shot of one of our new styles, The Brice in premium Oak calfskin. Take a look and let us know what you think! Also made an update on the site all wide sizes are now listed on the product pages for those styles so they're easier to find.

Brice.jpg

aero25

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
HI everyone wanted to post a shot of one of our new styles, The Brice in premium Oak calfskin. Take a look and let us know what you think! Also made an update on the site all wide sizes are now listed on the product pages for those styles so they're easier to find.

View attachment 1003659
An article from Business Insider popped up on my feed recently about Moral Code. Does MC truly have vertical integration on its leather supply?

InfinitiGuy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi SF community we are very happy to present our newest unboxing video. Hope you enjoy.

InfinitiGuy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello SF community we have some new styles hitting the site and we hope you enjoy them. We are very excited about some of the new leather accessories in the collection. All styles are available at moral code.com and now available through Amazon at https://amzn.to/2OwbmdH

MC_2018-SS_Lifestyle_Brice-Oak-Shoe_Austin-Tan-Bag.jpg

FrugalGuy

Reaction score
Hello there Moral Code, I just purchased a pair of your shoes, the Newtons. So far I am liking them quite a bit upon first inspection, good packaging, looks, fit, and they made my wife say wow when she saw them so that was good! I'm newer to quality shoes and looking to build my collection, and this is my first pair of your shoes. I will get to wear them here soon and can give a more detailed opinion after wearing them for a bit, I've only had these for two days now. I have photos to share once I get them somewhere to actually share them! Anyone have suggestions on where to host pics?

Also as a note they were very hard to purchase from your site as the site was not showing all your shoes last week, maybe 10-12 options and that was it. If I searched by name I could find them I figured out, but as an example just looking at your site the Newtons were no where to be found. The August and the new Brice shoes were also not showing up anywhere, seems to be resolved now but it was this was for several days as I was researching and trying to decide what to get.

Regardless so far I'm happy, thanks for the shoes!

FrugalGuy

Reaction score
Thank you M365Guy, Imgur is working great. I used to use Photobucket but they are useless now so this will be a good replacement!

Here are a few photos, I am by no means a photographer and this is my first time taking shoe photos in general so here goes! These are the Newton in Oak leather with the size being 13W. They fit me well right out of the box, I'm not a true wide in shoes but I have found in trying on many pairs of dress shoes that a W sizing helps them fit across the top of my foot better in many cases. I could probably come down a half size in these but there is no 12.5 size. 13 is my normal shoe size, these in 13W are fine and maybe 13 would have fit but I went safe and got the W.

Arrived with no damage to shipping box or the inner shoe box, inner box was wrapped in tissue paper to help protect it.
FWDl0K7.jpg

Shoe bags on top once opened up.
o1Zh2BH.jpg

Another layer deeper into opening.
11sY8cJ.jpg

Finally here they are out of the box!
TEIYM6L.jpg

NFbNlEV.jpg

The above photos were taken with my phone, here are a couple taken with an actual camera, not sure if any better but hey I tried!

vIqzfgx.jpg

mSURisp.jpg

I like these enough to want to try some more, I am thinking I need a pair of the Holden or maybe Reed in the coffee color. Maybe the August in black, I have actually never owned a monk strap before. Ridley in Olive is nice but there are no wide sizes there. Have to keep an eye out for possible sales I guess. Does Moral Code have sales?

Hope someone enjoys the photos, anyone wants more info just ask!

InfinitiGuy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello there Moral Code, I just purchased a pair of your shoes, the Newtons. So far I am liking them quite a bit upon first inspection, good packaging, looks, fit, and they made my wife say wow when she saw them so that was good! I'm newer to quality shoes and looking to build my collection, and this is my first pair of your shoes. I will get to wear them here soon and can give a more detailed opinion after wearing them for a bit, I've only had these for two days now. I have photos to share once I get them somewhere to actually share them! Anyone have suggestions on where to host pics?

Also as a note they were very hard to purchase from your site as the site was not showing all your shoes last week, maybe 10-12 options and that was it. If I searched by name I could find them I figured out, but as an example just looking at your site the Newtons were no where to be found. The August and the new Brice shoes were also not showing up anywhere, seems to be resolved now but it was this was for several days as I was researching and trying to decide what to get.

Regardless so far I'm happy, thanks for the shoes!

Hi FrugalGuy Thanks so much for this recap and review. We are excited that you found your fit with the Newton. Regarding the site (moralcode.com) we had been having some product feed issues on the site where specific styles were not showing up but they have all been fixed. We hope you enjoy your new shoes!

InfinitiGuy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you M365Guy, Imgur is working great. I used to use Photobucket but they are useless now so this will be a good replacement!

Here are a few photos, I am by no means a photographer and this is my first time taking shoe photos in general so here goes! These are the Newton in Oak leather with the size being 13W. They fit me well right out of the box, I'm not a true wide in shoes but I have found in trying on many pairs of dress shoes that a W sizing helps them fit across the top of my foot better in many cases. I could probably come down a half size in these but there is no 12.5 size. 13 is my normal shoe size, these in 13W are fine and maybe 13 would have fit but I went safe and got the W.

Arrived with no damage to shipping box or the inner shoe box, inner box was wrapped in tissue paper to help protect it.
FWDl0K7.jpg

o1Zh2BH.jpg

11sY8cJ.jpg

TEIYM6L.jpg

NFbNlEV.jpg

The above photos were taken with my phone, here are a couple taken with an actual camera, not sure if any better but hey I tried!

vIqzfgx.jpg

mSURisp.jpg

I like these enough to want to try some more, I am thinking I need a pair of the Holden or maybe Reed in the coffee color. Maybe the August in black, I have actually never owned a monk strap before. Ridley in Olive is nice but there are no wide sizes there. Have to keep an eye out for possible sales I guess. Does Moral Code have sales?

FWDl0K7.jpg

o1Zh2BH.jpg

11sY8cJ.jpg

TEIYM6L.jpg

NFbNlEV.jpg

vIqzfgx.jpg

mSURisp.jpg

Hi FrugalGuy the Reed is a great style for fall and definitely a customer favorite. I wear the Holden as well and love them. I don't think you can go wrong. Regarding your question on sales we don't have promotional offers throughout the year as many other brands do (our shoes are already priced so competitively at less than 50% of full price from other similar products) but we will have our anniversary sale announcement coming soon (that happens only 1x per year). Thanks for your post and for joining the Moral Code family.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads