1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

MOP Shirt Button Sale - the sequel

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Naturlaut II, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Naturlaut II

Naturlaut II Senior member

A new shipment of buttons have arrived. However, my order for the quantity cannot be filled completely due to availability in Italy, thus stock is significantly much lower this time than the previous.

I will post pictures of the buttons again as followed:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For comparison with buttons from the now-defunct Zegna Napoli Couture shirts:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can also refer to my last thread for more information and testimonies from buyers.

Price: $1.70 for SFers, Will be listing these on eBay at $1.80/button. Due to the huge demand and short supply, I can't offer any discounts EXCEPT to past buyers. I extend a 5% off to all those who had purchased from me before.

Read the testimonies! These are the nicest buttons you will ever find!

2. Naturlaut II

Postage by registered mail: $4 to $8 depending on quantity. Most individual purchase would only cost $4, at most $5 postage.

3. Naturlaut II

Last order, people. Just a handful of buttons left from this shipment, so PM me your order.

I have already put through anther order of these buttons, hope to get a larger heap next shipment. For those who had bought from me before, you know what you are getting - there ain't no where else you can find button like these, RTW or even bespoke (except the very top ones). If you are not ready to purchase now, just PM the quantity you need for the next shipment.

4. Naturlaut II

5. orlagu

orlagu Senior member

Please check your PM.

6. Naturlaut II