1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Moore and Giles leather work apron

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by SkinnyGoomba, Sep 28, 2013.

1. SkinnyGoomba

SkinnyGoomba Senior member

Have any of you bought something from this company? What do you think of the quality of the leather and workmanship? I found a leather apron at Hermes which was sex, but $1300~, so I'm looking for a more reasonable alternative.

The ones generally made for woodworking are usually made for much larger people than myself and are usually made with some incredibly stiff leather.

2. Artking3

Artking3 Senior member

I bought a messenger bag from them. The build quality was excellent, the leather was rugged and tough, the bag had all the features I wanted. The only drawback was the bag was somewhat heavy.