1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Monitaly Mountain Parka US Army Tent Green Size 42 [$625]

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Darkside, Apr 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkside

Darkside Senior member

I am selling this because I have too much outerwear. I purchased this last fall from No Man Walks Alone and have worn it less than 5 times. It is in the same exact condition as when I bought it new for a great price. Made of re-purposed army tent fabric from the 1950s in USA.
    Monitaly needs no introduction as they are known for their relentless quality and attention to detail. The Mountain Parka is one of their cornerstone pieces. This is a staple item that will last for decades to come. Unlined so it's perfect for upcoming season. Fits me as above as a 42, but will work for a 44 as well.

http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/mountain-parka-in-recycled-us-army-tent-fabric.html

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  2. rnguy001

rnguy001 Senior member

A great jacket - I'd nab it but have too much outerwear as is. Great piece and a killer price for whomever grabs this. :slayer:

3. b-ewing

b-ewing Senior member

That is a supremely cool parka

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.