Monitaly for Styleforum - the Darkseid collection, NOW AVAILABLE

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jul 17, 2015.

Tags:
  1. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

This is my F/W version

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

In additon to @rydenfan 's fit pics, I just sent the package to Colorado, where @Synthese and @spacepope will take some cool photos. I would have done some myself *(lol) except that the samples are a full size too small for me, and no one finds pictures of a fat man in a sausage casing appealing. And if you do, please don't tell me.

3. jlchau

jlchau Senior member

Looking forward to some more pics. I found a fit pic of the green pants on End, but didn't like the styling.

4. tdes81

tdes81 Senior member

Can anyone offer any sizing advice for this (as it looks like the sizing info is only available for size 38). With a 42 inch chest would I just go for the size 42?

5. LA Guy

Yes, the jackets fit TTS. I am a 40, and that jacket in a 40 fits me. I tried on the sample, a 38, and it was a full size small, essentially skin tight throught the chest, back, and shoulders. This is not meant to be a skintight, this is GQ in 2010, jacket.

6. LA Guy

Uptherestore (http://www.uptherestore.com/category/tags/monitaly?page=6) has a nice pic of a jacket in the same pattern:

[​IMG]

but the black is obviously a different tone. I personally like the picture below more, but that shows the jacket in the non-overdyed colors on 2 different body types, anyway.

[​IMG]

7. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

Can you list the fabric composition? I feel like it was mentioned at linen in one of the threads, but feel like it has to be cotton canvas or somesuch.

8. LA Guy

It's all 100% cotton. It's in the description in the store. It's actually made from old military tents, so it's a pretty durable cotton canvas. Cotton canvas in US military tents has varied, throughout the years, from a high density 10 ounce material, to 17 ounces, but the 17 ounces is a rarity, and I have typically seen it come in between 10-14 ounces. The sample is probably a 12 ounce material, with some heavier material at the seat and the knees, but I have a pair that is more like a 10 ounce material with 14 ounce material at the knees. Part of what is cool is that each pair of pants and each jacket will be a little different from one another, and more so because there will be an additional processing step.

9. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

Check out No Man Walks Alone as well. He stocked the green tent jacket as well as shorts (which I own)

10. ike_hiking_boots

ike_hiking_boots Senior member

Dude!

Is tha the same jacket?

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015

11. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

Same yes. Although mine is wool lined since it's fall/winter version and is made from a waxed canvas instead of the vintage military tent. This SF version is the perfect lightweight version

12. BreezyBirch

BreezyBirch Senior member

Is this all the rage on Apokalips?

13. LA Guy

Mandatory uniform.

14. jlchau

jlchau Senior member

Can you confirm the 10% off only works for the first half/deposit? So total price would be $427.50 instead of $450?

15. LA Guy

There will also be a code for 10% off early bird code for the second invoice, probably good within the first 24 hours of our send you notice that your order is ready. The reason for this is that we want to get things out the door ASAP, and shipping out individual orders racks up a lot more handling costs. We want to give you guys incentive to be on the ball. This helps everyone.

Remember guys, that the 10% code that we have is valid ONLY THROUGH THE END OF JULY.