• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
This thread is too quiet for a while...

Would be good to see you in this one Guys :

elterrell

Reaction score
Thanks. I have a white seersucker shirt from Brooks Brothers. Where is yours from? Why is the dog upside down?
There’s a BB seersucker shirt I’m looking at on eBay. It’s a regent fit which I’ve never tried. Which fit is yours?

Reaction score
Though this thread has been quiet for a while, here’s my contribution just picked up (loading up for the summer) - GTH seersucker in my school colors, which ticks most of the themes discussed herein.

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Though this thread has been quiet for a while, here’s my contribution just picked up (loading up for the summer) - GTH seersucker in my school colors, which ticks most of the themes discussed herein. View attachment 1309133
Awesome. I have a similar pair from Vineyard vines that has four different seersucker colors: green, purple, pink and blue. They are unfortunately pretty slim on me. I’ll probably end up selling them.

Not mine, but there is a similar pair on eBay right now if anyone is a 34x32.
1F2D9249-C44F-426A-9466-3C547C798DE6.png

FA9CFA38-1CC5-48A0-8D87-0E54DD2D52B9.png

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
late reply but hooooo boy am I jealous of that suit.
I'm glad you like it. I always get a lot of flack for wearing it. I think it's fun, but I totally get it when people think it is overly obnoxious. I mean there is GTH and then there is GTH you disgusting MFing POS. I think this suit is the latter. :rotflmao:

Flashbang

Reaction score
I know the feeling. I posted a fit pic in a patchwork coat and Nantucket reds once and got crucified on Reddit MFA like 8 years ago. ? Never went that far since.

But this really tickled my GTH spot and now I’m gonna have to find some fabric to take to my tailor...

Count de Monet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
... I posted a fit pic in a patchwork coat and Nantucket reds once and got crucified on Reddit MFA like 8 years ago. ? Never went that far since.

Maybe this is simply a reflection of my own poor taste but - depending on the colors in the jacket - I can actually see that working well.

Tjuice

Reaction score
Here I have on an Arrow dress shirt, Brooks Brothers cardigan, Banana Republic sport coat, Banana Republic grey khakis and Fossil watch.

Attachments

• E77F5A39-8EB6-401F-9177-30D9690A269F.jpeg
    E77F5A39-8EB6-401F-9177-30D9690A269F.jpeg
    182.1 KB · Views: 45

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads