• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Moncler Himalaya down Jacket Size 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephen3309

Reaction score
I have a used but in great condition Moncler Himalaya Jacket in size 3. This is 100% authentic jacket, however this jacket in was purchased before Moncler started using the Certilogo system. The zippers are made by Lampo and the button on the arm pocket read "Fiocchi Italy". The inside comic is not vibrant but has more if a washed finish. (If you know any other ways to prove authenticity send me a PM and I will add the photos as proof, also other SF members feel free cosign)

Note:

- The comic stitching had become undone after dry cleaning so I had it re sewn.
- Their are two small holes on back of the right arm where I scraped the jacket after falling down. The holes do not go all the way through the arm, just the nylon. Its impossible to see if you put your hands in the pockets or its dark outside.
- Price included shipping

Price drop 350 -> 275 -> 215

EDIT: Photos added

IMG_2321.jpg

IMG_2327.jpg

IMG_2337.jpg

IMG_2331.jpg

IMG_2328.jpg

IMG_2326.jpg

IMG_2309.jpg

IMG_2334-2.jpg

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2365.jpg

IMG_2336.jpg

PM me any questions!

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_2325.JPG
    IMG_2325.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 169
Last edited:

doomtop

Reaction score
What seasons is it from? Where did you buy it?

It would help if you posted photos of the front of the jacket opened, to show where each label is located. Also, close-up photos of the zippers and buttons. Where is the size tag?

doomtop

Reaction score
The closeup of the Lampo zips is blurry and it doesn't show the other pull, which should say MONCLER®. However, from what I can make out it looks like they are Lampo zips. And everything else appears correct and in the proper place, etc. I am no expert and will not be responsible for whether or not this coat is authentic, but it definitely looks legit to me.

doomtop

Reaction score
What are those big white blotches?

- Their are two small holes on back of the right arm where I scraped the jacket after falling down. The holes do not go all the way through the arm, just the nylon. Its impossible to see if you put your hands in the pockets or its dark outside.

stephen3309

Reaction score
Thanks for the vote of confidence, if anyone is still skeptical i can try to take a better photo of the lampo zippers but i only have a simple point and shoot at my disposal and the zippers do say MONCLER on the back of the zipper tag in blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads