• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Moncler Himalaya down Jacket Size 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephen3309

Reaction score
I have a used but in great condition Moncler Himalaya Jacket in size 3. This is 100% authentic jacket, however this jacket in was purchased before Moncler started using the Certilogo system. The zippers are made by Lampo and the button on the arm pocket read "Fiocchi Italy". The inside comic is not vibrant but has more if a washed finish. (If you know any other ways to prove authenticity send me a PM and I will add the photos as proof, also other SF members feel free cosign)

Note:

- The comic stitching had become undone after dry cleaning so I had it re sewn.
- Their are two small holes on back of the right arm where I scraped the jacket after falling down. The holes do not go all the way through the arm, just the nylon. Its impossible to see if you put your hands in the pockets or its dark outside.
- Price included shipping

Price drop 350 -> 275 -> 215

EDIT: Photos added

PM me any questions!

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

Last edited:

doomtop

Reaction score
What seasons is it from? Where did you buy it?

It would help if you posted photos of the front of the jacket opened, to show where each label is located. Also, close-up photos of the zippers and buttons. Where is the size tag?

doomtop

Reaction score
The closeup of the Lampo zips is blurry and it doesn't show the other pull, which should say MONCLER®. However, from what I can make out it looks like they are Lampo zips. And everything else appears correct and in the proper place, etc. I am no expert and will not be responsible for whether or not this coat is authentic, but it definitely looks legit to me.

doomtop

Reaction score
What are those big white blotches?
- Their are two small holes on back of the right arm where I scraped the jacket after falling down. The holes do not go all the way through the arm, just the nylon. Its impossible to see if you put your hands in the pockets or its dark outside.

stephen3309

Reaction score
Thanks for the vote of confidence, if anyone is still skeptical i can try to take a better photo of the lampo zippers but i only have a simple point and shoot at my disposal and the zippers do say MONCLER on the back of the zipper tag in blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.