Momotaro

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Jbreen1, Aug 7, 2009.

1. MKMKMK

MKMKMK Active Member

Ok. I believe people from other countries can join the contest right ? I am from Singapore and would really like to participate in the momotaro contest. It will be my first contest too.

2. Mistral

Mistral Senior member

I bet Jay can special order them for you ;)

3. dcg

dcg Senior member

My poor wallet :violin:

4. Rightyow77

Rightyow77 Senior member

x-post from SuFu.
    Quick snaps of the electric blue on the inner thigh of my JB0101. Stoked for this Momo contest will be getting my 003's next month chyeah.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

Okay guys we are setting up the rules for the contest, stay posted.

Is this where my 702 Deep Indigos were made?

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

6. Mistral

Mistral Senior member

Well... Not on that loom.

7. Jay-D

Jay-D Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Momotaro: "Going to Battle" denim jacket restocked [​IMG] The Momotaro "Going to Battle" denim jacket has become one of our store favorites. It runs slim in the arms and body and length hits just below the belt which is the ideal fit for a denim jacket. We first introduced the "going to battle" denim jacket in fall 2011 and we are excited to have it available once again as part of the fall 2012 collection. This has been a popular style and several sizes from our first shipment were pre-ordered and sold out, but there is another shipment leaving Japan next week, so if we are currently sold out please contact us to reserve your size from the next shipment. Momotaro "Going to Battle"15.7oz Raw Denim Jacket - Model 2105SP
    - "Going to Battle" stripes are a symbol of Japanese tradition representing honor and strength. The warrior stripes also represent the flag carried by "Momotaro" in the original folklore story.
    - 15.7oz selvedge one wash raw (cold soaked in sea water)
    - Deep blue natural indigo denim using super-dense 6s yarn Zimbabwe cotton
    - Deer skin patch
    - Pink selvedge
    - 100% Zimbabwe cotton
    - Sizes 36, 38, 40, 42, 44
    - Made in Japan
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Link: http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB...il&SKU=7800000 More details cane be seen on our latest blog post: http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2012/10/momotaro-going-to-battle-157oz-denim.html

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012

8. Dapp

Dapp Senior member

Well went to Need Supply to get some raw jeans, ended up going with APC. I tried on both Momotaro and N+F, and even with a 32 waist in momo (I'm about a 33"), I couldn't get my legs through them, and that was with tight straight and skinny straight. Same story with N+F. Was hoping I could go with momo, but maybe next time!

9. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Jay-D

Jay-D Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Momotaro: Chambray Work Shirts [​IMG] Momotaro's fall 2012 collection chambray work shirts have just arrived. Momotaro's chambray work shirts feature a vintage design, slim modern fit, and triple needle construction and are made in Okayama, Japan. The fabric used is a 5oz selvedge chambray which is made on vintage shuttle looms. The fabric has also been washed for a soft comfortable feel and slight wrinkled texture. This season offers a new color, purple, giving us 4 color options. Momotaro 5oz Selvedge Chambray Work Shirt in Purple - Model MS033 * 5oz Japanese selvedge chambray fabric * Triple needle construction * Pima cotton lining along interior placket and cuffs * Triple needle chainstitch run-off along side vents * 100% cotton * Indigo, off-white, red, purple * Sizes 38, 40, 42 * Made in Japan [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Link: http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB...il&SKU=7800004 Momotaro 5oz Selvedge Chambray Work Shirt in Red - Model MS033 * 5oz Japanese selvedge chambray fabric * Triple needle construction * Pima cotton lining along interior placket and cuffs * Triple needle chainstitch run-off along side vents * 100% cotton * Indigo, off-white, red, purple * Sizes 38, 40, 42 * Made in Japan [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Link: http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB...il&SKU=7800002 Momotaro 5oz Selvedge Chambray Work Shirt in Off-White - Model MS033 * 5oz Japanese selvedge chambray fabric * Triple needle construction * Pima cotton lining along interior placket and cuffs * Triple needle chainstitch run-off along side vents * 100% cotton * Indigo, off-white, red, purple * Sizes 38, 40, 42 * Made in Japan [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Link: http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB...il&SKU=7800003 Momotaro 5oz Selvedge Chambray Work Shirt in Indigo - Model MS033 * 5oz Japanese selvedge chambray fabric * Triple needle construction * Pima cotton lining along interior placket and cuffs * Triple needle chainstitch run-off along side vents * 100% cotton * Indigo, off-white, red, purple * Sizes 38, 40, 42 * Made in Japan [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Link: http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB...il&SKU=7800001 More details cane be seen on our latest blog post: http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2012/10/momotaro-5oz-selvedge-chambray-work.html

11. Mistral

Mistral Senior member

@ Caltex:

What's the status on rules determination?

12. Dapp

Dapp Senior member

I really, really wanted to go with the momo but it just wasn't working! Might need to try a different style sometime!

13. MKMKMK

MKMKMK Active Member

Ya, was kinda waiting for the rules !!!

14. Mistral

Mistral Senior member

You can seriously fit into a pair of APC's but you can't fit into a pair of Momo's? Awkward...

15. Mistral

Mistral Senior member

Caltex?