• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Momotaro X Context 701MCXX W28 Indigo/Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeQiao

Reaction score
Hi! So I have done tons of business on superfuture and styleforum before so you should know that all of my items are 100% legitimate and always kept in pristine condition.

Momotaro and Context Clothing Grand Indigo Selvedge 701MCXX Size 28

The holy grail of all collaborations between rock solid denim producers and top notch denim distributers. This sexy pair of jeans was once a part of a large group of competitors but has laid dormant for the entirety. I bought this pair a while back and never found the time to give them their love. I just bought too many jeans. Every body knows about the miraculous fit of the 701s, a nice slim fitting top coupled with a relaxed semi straight leg. It fits like a charm. These striking jeans come from a pet free and smoke free home. They are practically brand new aside from that one time I wore them to see how they fitted. The list of special details for this pair goes on and on but some cool things to mention are the ridiculous rivets, the hickory striped pockets, deer skinned tag, indigo warp and black weft, and who could forget that sexy red strand of selvage. There were only 180 pairs of these 15 oz sexy badboys made and they all sold out pretty damn fast. Get this piece of history for a price that can not be beat. Im open to offers but I would prefer paypal. So here is what you were waiting for. Dat jean.

701MCXX W28

IMG_1060.jpg

Here we have the sexy back photo. And if you look at the upper right hand corner we have that sexy deer tag I mentioned.

IMG_1058.jpg

Here we have that sexy antique copper rivet I was talking about. Sexy isn't it? Notice the darkness of the indigo as well.

IMG_1056.jpg

Let us move towards the front of the jeans. And here we can see the other beautiful button that will love you forever.

IMG_1055.jpg

I literally cry myself everytime I see that beautiful selvage line. So clean and it contrasts significantly with the black weft of the jeans.

IMG_1053.jpg

It is seriously that dark and still has all of the indigo left to go. I really did not wear it that often.

Measurements In Inches (Didn't give it a soak yet.)
Waist 14.5
Rise 9.25
Thigh 10
Knee 8
Leg Opening 7.5

It retails for $320 but I am willing to let it go for $260 shipped literally any where in the god damn world.

Attachments

• IMG_0543.jpg
    IMG_0543.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0541.jpg
    IMG_0541.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0544.jpg
    IMG_0544.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0545.jpg
    IMG_0545.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0546.jpg
    IMG_0546.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1056.jpg
    IMG_1056.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads