Momotaro jeans in London / Europe

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by RedDC5R, Sep 15, 2009.

1. RedDC5R

RedDC5R Member

Hi All,

I been a frequent visitor on this forum and have finally joined cos its been the only occasion I haven't been able to seek what I'm searching for...

I'm off to UK / EU in a few weeks time for a holiday and looking to pick up a pair of Momotaro jeans whilst over there. After reading about the sizing, stretching threads, I'm more comfortable trying on a pair in person prior to purchasing. So...anyone know if there is a stockist for Momotaro jeans in London / EU?

Thanks in advance...

2. GlenCoe

GlenCoe Senior member

bumping this for the exact same question. Any chance I can get them in London? Selfridges or DSM perhaps?

3. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

Hi All,

I been a frequent visitor on this forum and have finally joined cos its been the only occasion I haven't been able to seek what I'm searching for...

I'm off to UK / EU in a few weeks time for a holiday and looking to pick up a pair of Momotaro jeans whilst over there. After reading about the sizing, stretching threads, I'm more comfortable trying on a pair in person prior to purchasing. So...anyone know if there is a stockist for Momotaro jeans in London / EU?

Thanks in advance...

there is a momotaro thread for this question.

4. auggie

auggie Well-Known Member

Check out Goodhood or Son of Stag in Shoreditch. They both carry Momotaro's.

5. Mistral

Mistral Senior member

You could extend your trip to the Netherlands, it's just a trip over the "Noordzee". They sell Momotaro's in Amsterdam at a shop called Tenue de Nimes.

6. chroMe

chroMe Senior member

Yes, go to GoodHood in Shoreditch and you can walk over to Present and Denham to see other denims for comparison.

7. GlenCoe

GlenCoe Senior member

Check out Goodhood or Son of Stag in Shoreditch. They both carry Momotaro's.
    Yes, go to GoodHood in Shoreditch and you can walk over to Present and Denham to see other denims for comparison.
    thanks, will do