• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Momotaro Japan Blue vs Rogue territory

Thew

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase some raw denim within the mid-range to mid-high price. Thus far I have tried Rogue territory indigo stantons and they fit will with nice nuances in the details.

I have also been looking into the Momotaro GTW line Momotaro Japan Blue; however, I have no means of comparing the two at this time; thus, I look to the forum's expertise in this matter.

I want something that will withstand abuse without worrying about blowouts early on. I mention this because from seeing many of the Rogue Territory denim, I notice dark jeans with blowout. Does this denim blowout prematurely when compared to its fading speed?

I would like to also ask whether or not either of these labels use natural indigo the dyeing process. Furthermore, what is the fit of the tight straight in comparison to the RT Stantons?

Lastly, what are some other labels that could perform better than Momos or RTs and fit similarly?

Last edited:

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(points to the Momotaro thread)

Thew

Reaction score
(points to the Momotaro thread)

I figured at least one person might say this. Unfortunately the comparison of the two labels is not in any one of them and that is what I am looking for, specifically. There are also very few references to the Momotaro Japan Blues quality therein. Just some quick thoughts would be much appreciated when comparing the two; I have only a couple days left to make the purchase and the lack of info on the Internet is driving me round the bend.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads