• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Momotaro Europe Label ER007-MB 31x35

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparhawkJC

Reaction score
In case anyone is interested in buying these before I experiment in trying to shrink sanforized denim again for a better fit.  **Momotaro 15 oz ER007-MB 31x35 BNWT $225 shipped to CONUS**  Almost like a sanforized 0701, but with peach arcs and greencast denim.  Also the selvedge line is red as opposed to the traditional Momotaro pink, the pink inseam stitching is the same though.  Images are from Nordic Denim House. They're currently boxed up since I don't plan on wearing them anytime soon, but have been tried on to test the fit.

Momotaro ER007-MB size 31x35 measurements: Waist - 32.5", Front Rise - 10.5", Back Rise - 13.75", Knee - 8.5", Hem - 7.85"

PayPal only, price includes shipping to CONUS, contact me for international.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ymodi58