• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Momotaro 702 Contest

musica22

Reaction score
Next crotch shot of Caltex = **** fadez.
foo.gif
rotflmao.gif

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't remember if it was in here or the dedicated Momotaro thread; similar to CalTex, have a section of inseam stitching that is seeming to be coming undone on my 702s - almost like the inseam has popped, or is on the verge.

These jeans are far from that tight though, so wondering if this is just how the pink thread is going to age...?

(Wait for it...)

EDIT: Dangit - still too small to really see there. Right thigh, about 10 stitches up.

Last edited:

tropics

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
can't believe i just zoomed in to some guy's crotch to examine stitching. FU STYFO!!! :foo::tinfoil:

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

can't believe i just zoomed in to some guy's crotch to examine stitching. FU STYFO!!! :foo::tinfoil:

It's okay, everyone's first time is awkward.

Rightyow77

Reaction score
This saturday I will become one of you, will be hanging up my JB101s once my grand indigos come in :D.
Crotch pictures pending...
stirpot.gif

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This saturday I will become one of you, will be hanging up my JB101s once my grand indigos come in :D.
Crotch pictures pending...
stirpot.gif
You're part of the contest right?

Somar

Reaction score
It has been 6 months since the first post. I know that not everybody is in for 6 months but..... Did anybody wash his denim yet? Or has anybody planned to wash them soon?

willrh1

Reaction score
Huh? It's been 3 months. I'd say I only have two months of wear into mine.

Somar

Reaction score
Oops an important line that I didn't read: ''1. Contest begins November 6th.'' lol :D

So I don't think anybody washed em yet... right?

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It has been 6 months since the first post. I know that not everybody is in for 6 months but..... Did anybody wash his denim yet? Or has anybody planned to wash them soon?

When did the "rinse after 6 months" thing become standard? (serious question)

Somar

Reaction score
It didn't. Assuming you guys wear them full time, I thought they would stink by now (still thinking the contest started 6 months ago). So I assumed somebody would have washed them by now and actually I was hoping to see the results, that's why I mentioned the 6 months. Some people wait 3 months, some 12, some 4 etc. etc. etc. and I think 6 months is a good average of when most people wash their raws. It's not a standard. (serious answer)

Answer accepted? :)

Last edited:

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Okay, I asked because thats the second time someone has mentioned washing after six months this week. I was starting to think I missed some memo that was on sufu. lol

Somar

Reaction score
LOL. I understand why you asked. ;)

I even believe there are members among us that have set their timer/alarm to 6 months! :p

mr chorizo

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads