1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Momotaro 0701,Ande Whall

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by IRONHORSE, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IRONHORSE

IRONHORSE Well-Known Member

Up for sale are minimal wear one soak denim hardly BROKEN IN it no longers fits me my loss you're gain!

MOMOTARO 0701 size 34 with 30 post soak hemmed everything included( Bag,tag etc,)$ 175 125 shipped.
    Pink selvedge the fabric is awesome just google to see more image. OBO

Ande Whall Cougar size 34 with 30 post soak inseam , what can I say about this denim awesome! $ 155 100 shipped.
    Blue Selvedge, The deatil on this denim is worthy of its price Ande makes some awesome denim.OBO

Let me know guys we can make a deal!OBO

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  2. IRONHORSE

IRONHORSE Well-Known Member

3. calmlikewind

calmlikewind Member

you have any more photos of the momos? any crotch fading, small rips or tears? stitching loose?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.