1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

moly corp

Discussion in 'Business, Careers & Education' started by tesseract, Dec 24, 2010.

1. tesseract

tesseract Senior member

Everybody here should check out stocks in molycorp ticker mcp. this stock is going crazy since its IPO earlier this year. the stock started at 12 dollars and is at 45 dollars and has rallied 50% this month alone.

2. Don Carlos

Don Carlos Senior member

Everybody here should check out stocks in molycorp ticker mcp. this stock is going crazy since its IPO earlier this year. the stock started at 12 dollars and is at 45 dollars and has rallied 50% this month alone.

Total hype machine. They aren't expected to be seriously profitable on their new mines for another 10 years.

3. tesseract

tesseract Senior member

what would you expect the time frame for this stock price to come crashing down would be?

4. Don Carlos

Don Carlos Senior member

what would you expect the time frame for this stock price to come crashing down would be?

End of Q1.

5. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke Senior member

Confident enough to short it?

6. Don Carlos

Don Carlos Senior member

Confident enough to short it?

No. But I wouldn't go long, though.

7. jenlain

jenlain Senior member

How is the performance of this stock any different than many other stocks that had a strong run this year? What is the appropriate valuation of this stock? The fact that it went from 12 to 45 in the past has nothing to do with whether it is a good buy.

8. rach2jlc

rach2jlc Senior member Dubiously Honored

Blue Horseshoe loves Anacott Steel!

9. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

[​IMG]

10. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

[​IMG]

I would suggest looking into BlueStar airlines as well... hottest thing since Texas Air.

11. tesseract

tesseract Senior member

How is the performance of this stock any different than many other stocks that had a strong run this year? What is the appropriate valuation of this stock? The fact that it went from 12 to 45 in the past has nothing to do with whether it is a good buy.

I just said check it out, it is doing well. That being said, i wouldn't expect anybody to listen to me about stocks since i know very little about them.

12. jenlain

jenlain Senior member

I just said check it out, it is doing well. That being said, i wouldn't expect anybody to listen to me about stocks since i know very little about them.

what is this bullshit? are you a troll from purse forum?

13. tesseract

tesseract Senior member

Would just like to point out this stock has been hovering in the mid 70's since my post. What is that a 66% gain in 5 months?

14. sambru

sambru New Member

15. yjeezle

yjeezle Senior member

lack of rare earth minerals... bought into this stock after the crisis... ready to cash out soon [​IMG]

16. Davidko19

Davidko19 Senior member

lack of rare earth minerals... bought into this stock after the crisis... ready to cash out soon [​IMG]

I bought like 9 shares in february, big timer, yes, but might be cashing out soon. Its been a damn good run so far

17. tesseract

tesseract Senior member

I bought like 9 shares in february, big timer, yes, but might be cashing out soon. Its been a damn good run so far

40 shares at 30 dollars, got out at 71ish. not bad money for a poor college student.

18. yjeezle

yjeezle Senior member

be sure nto to spend all of that in one place... capital gains tax is a b****

19. tesseract

tesseract Senior member

i know it sucks, but i dont plan on spending investment money anytime soon anyway.