• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

moly corp

tesseract

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Everybody here should check out stocks in molycorp ticker mcp. this stock is going crazy since its IPO earlier this year. the stock started at 12 dollars and is at 45 dollars and has rallied 50% this month alone.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ihambrecht
Everybody here should check out stocks in molycorp ticker mcp. this stock is going crazy since its IPO earlier this year. the stock started at 12 dollars and is at 45 dollars and has rallied 50% this month alone.

Total hype machine. They aren't expected to be seriously profitable on their new mines for another 10 years.

tesseract

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what would you expect the time frame for this stock price to come crashing down would be?

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Reaction score
what would you expect the time frame for this stock price to come crashing down would be?

End of Q1.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Raoul Duke
Confident enough to short it?

No. But I wouldn't go long, though.

jenlain

Reaction score
How is the performance of this stock any different than many other stocks that had a strong run this year? What is the appropriate valuation of this stock? The fact that it went from 12 to 45 in the past has nothing to do with whether it is a good buy.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Blue Horseshoe loves Anacott Steel!

tesseract

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jenlain
How is the performance of this stock any different than many other stocks that had a strong run this year? What is the appropriate valuation of this stock? The fact that it went from 12 to 45 in the past has nothing to do with whether it is a good buy.

I just said check it out, it is doing well. That being said, i wouldn't expect anybody to listen to me about stocks since i know very little about them.

jenlain

Reaction score
I just said check it out, it is doing well. That being said, i wouldn't expect anybody to listen to me about stocks since i know very little about them.

what is this bullshit? are you a troll from purse forum?

tesseract

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would just like to point out this stock has been hovering in the mid 70's since my post. What is that a 66% gain in 5 months?

yjeezle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lack of rare earth minerals... bought into this stock after the crisis... ready to cash out soon

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.