• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mod to Suedehead

covskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was listening to this thing where people send in their paranormal experiences.
There was a 'skinhead' ghost story from 1979 on there :

Obviously a load of old petooty.

Another production from the middle class tossers drama workshop

Botolph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had Covid in December. I’m fine. My 102-year-old gran had it. 87-year old gran had it and all. Two uncles and an aunt had it.
As far as I know only one of us has had the vaccine and only she has had unexplained hemorrhaging and is currently suffering in hospital over it.

Trust the government. Their only concern is our safety. No... really.

Either way, get the vaccine if you want to. Otherwise, don’t. Same goes for the flu vaccine. If you think you should get it then get it. If not then don’t. Shouldn’t be compulsory; shouldn’t be as divisive as it is. Enough already.

Now how ‘bout them 66 monkey jackets? Not bad eh?

Man-of-Mystery

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are they tossers because they’re middle class, or are they just tossers anyway who happen to be middle class?

I was on a Facebook thread (the 'Mod-to-Bootboy' one) where someone referred to "middle-class tossers." I said "Steady on, I'm middle-class!" He replied "Yeah, but you're not a tosser."

Thesis on "The intersectionality of tosserism" coming up!

Inkss

Reaction score
Thought I'd pull the pin on this grenade and lob it into the thread :

Man-of-Mystery

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Davina Bollocks.gif

Luigi_M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The Saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He was dying of cancer. And had he not contracted covid would’ve died of the above
So a guy who had terminal cancer was then diagnosed as C-19 case ?

Yes ?

The Saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don’t drink on the contrary to you who mentioned your « hangovers ». Never seen such an idiot in this forum. You want to have the final word, no need to argue with a marsupial, so it’s my final word with you this time.
Well let's see .
You come on here accusing me of various things , including dragging the thread off topic. Whilst l have responded , yes responded , to off topic posts you on the other hand STARTED an off topic by trying to be funny with a post about eating steak for dinner .
Now wrongly thinking that you were going down a humouros route l posted about my leather boots .

However , l am also clearly wrong about your drinking vino affecting your postings . So , l can only then surmise that , having never met you , that you clearly have problems with differentiation and the abilty to be rational .

It would appear that you are still hurting from the fact that l didn't tell you my age and 'which era' l came from , years ago , yes years ago . Do you often hold onto grudges for extended periods of time . . ...............

The Saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would rather not trust bojo the clown and matt wanksock

He was up in court recently (don't take my word for it , check it out) , and it would appear that he bought some PPE companies in the summer of 2019 , coincidently.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads