Mod to Suedehead

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Spirit of 69, Nov 19, 2008.

1. ibaboxing777

ibaboxing777 Active Member

ND IM SURE they were on the wind up lol. when i learn how to put photos on i got some old skin pics to post

2. Shep

Shep Active Member

Hello Alan

I bought this pair of Brogue boots from Blackmans just before Christmas last year..
    [​IMG]

Great little shop with plenty of quality shoes in there.Apparently,he goes to big shoe manufacturers like NPS in Northampton and buys large quantities of shoes from them when orders are low. Then sells them at really cheap prices.These boots cost me £75,they sell in BBC in Camden for about £150.
    I liked your contributions to British Style Genius and The End-enjoyed them both.

3. OHT

OHT Senior member

Just a few weeks ago I actually bought me them Florsheim Kenmoor wingtip brogues in black. I haven't had the occasion to wear them out yet :embar: ... but I'll see how well they hold in time.
    gonna put them together with this suit jacket I recently bought on ebay:
    [​IMG]
    I would love the AE wingtips but holy sh!t are they out of my price range.

4. Shep

Shep Active Member

Regarding Blackmans,I bought a pair of oxblood brogue boots from there just before Christmas:

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums...482888902_1476764076_33302512_637562975_n.jpg

Got them for a really good price-he buys a lot of stuff in bulk from shoe makers when their orders are low and then sells them at a really good price.I got these for £75 and a simalar pair in Brit Boot company in Camden goes for £150.

5. loempiavreter

loempiavreter Senior member

Welcome ibaboxing777 to the thread

You can post pictures easily if you have the files digitally on your computer. just click on the icon resembling a painting when you are in the section to post on the forum. There you can choose to either upload it on styleforum (it will put them in your album here on styleforum on your profile) so you don't need to look for an external hosting webpage, or you can do that find an external photo host page like imageshack or photobucket.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2012

6. Shep

Shep Active Member

I tried to upload my previous picture and it did it,but then flashed a message up about not being on here for long and then it dissapeared without me getting time to read the rest of it and it didn`t post it.Thats why i used photobucket,

7. OHT

OHT Senior member

The icon NEXT to the paper clip icon(attachment) on the reply is the one you click on(image). From there, you can browse your computer & select pics from your desktop folder and they'll upload here.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2012

8. ibaboxing777

is that you on the sx 200 what year was that great photos mate

9. Lasttye

Lasttye Senior member

I was from Kilburn NW London, Do you still wear the clobber A,

10. ibaboxing777

did you ever buy your docs at the army and navey stores in manor park and get your army greens there as well , remember gotlibs top of bethnal green road and i used to get my tonics from granditers in ilford high road and davis down walthamstow market. loved tonic mohair just had a suit made in three ply mohair petrol blue and black more mod than skin but then im 56 years young now all the best A

11. ibaboxing777

I wear brutus tartan check fred perry, and some ben sherman ,barker brouge shoes , vintage levis that show the blue and white stripe when you turn them ove.r and just had a three ply tonic suit made mod slim cut always got a number 1 or half i leave the docs out now lol

12. buttons

buttons Senior member

The lad on the SX200 is from Nantwhich. Can't remember his name but I was chatting to his bird at a soul do about 5 years ago and she sent that photo. Nice bunch. Great picture. Got a very similar exhaust on one of mine.

13. Ed Vaughan

Ed Vaughan Senior member

14. Lasttye

Lasttye Senior member

Nice one with the Levis selvage, I have always said Original Skinheads had the little turn up to show off the Red selvage, You should get yourself to some Skinheads doos mate
    Their is a big one in Southend this April.

15. sivanpunk

sivanpunk Member

the "no clue" picture if i remember correctly was from the fred perry website, a user posted it on their website. i think they stated it was their dad or uncle (not sure) with his mates. i can't remember any other detail however..