• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Mod to Suedehead

Reaction score
I got the Retro Seventy2 tonic sta prest. They actually have a decent rise. Looking forward to getting the stone and tartan ones.
Nik would you be willing to share some pictures? And do you recommend buying your actual waist measurement or sizing up? Thanks in advance!

Ivyskin89

Reaction score

Ivyskin89

Reaction score
I'm wondering if the retro seventy2 pants are just rebranded relco. But someone here said they have a higher rise?

Reggae Mike

Reaction score
Your friend and humble narrator wearing 'stone' and 'navy' Retroseventys from further back down the thread :
View attachment 1793587

I have a short 27" inside leg, so will definitely look different on those with 'normal' proportions.
Hey, those are those Bally loafers too! With no amount of Cleveland I'd say. I've got the exact same inseam, so It's a normal proportion to me. Sharp then an sharp now 🕴

northernbloke12345

Reaction score

vim147

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a Baracuta store in London ?

Reggae Mike

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a Baracuta store in London ?
I'm not the best to answer, as I've never been to England, but if your lookin fo a nice G9, try the SF classifieds. Saw an awesome one there the uthaday.

Swampster

Reaction score
There are a few shops which sell them but no store of their own. They had one in the Carnaby St area but closed it after a couple of years - going by the online reviews I'm not surprised.

Coincidentally, I'm watching on TV the Who concert they did for their 50th anniversary. Pete T is wearing a blue Baracuta.

Last edited:

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
Yes that was in Newburgh Street IIRC. Been there once, a nice little shop, cool to see so many G9s in a vast array of colors. The following year the shop had disappeared.
I suppose they mainly sell through their online shop now. Not been to London since the first lockdown, but I suppose it isn’t very difficult to find a Baracuta.

vim147

Reaction score
I hate buying clothes online unless I've already the quality and tried the fit. Am not into all that buying then sending back. Find it a hassle.

I did try on a G9 sz36 in TK Maxx selling for £80 In Taupe colour but was too tight.

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krolbro