• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mod to Suedehead

The Saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Found a similar condition M65, also a '84 contract in the same size made by Selma Apparel Corp :

Looks like I deffo got myself a bargain.
Yup , you most certainly did . About 5yrs ago you could get a deadstock M-65 with a hood for around £45( you just had to remember to take the wire out of the hood) . I suppose as times goes on they will become rarer as they haven't made them for years now as far as l know . I reckon l have only seen about two M-1948 this lifetime and now the M-51 is like rockinghorse ****. .

Ivyskin89

Reaction score
Mate , you care more about little furry creatures than you do about us. .

If you were the victim I'd be speaking up for you too.

Coyotes are caught in steel leg hole traps that break their bones and sometimes they chew their paws off to get back to their cubs but when that doesn't happen they're usually beaten to death when they're found or shot and sometimes even skinned alive. Imagine what kind of psychopath you have to be to do that to a defenseless innocent animal.
There are so many anti fur actions happening around the world right now. You might end up being fur shamed wearing that disgusting symbol of oppression in the streets. I'm about to head to a fur protest right now actually. Can you believe in 2021 with so many great alternatives people are still brutally killing animals for a fashion and status symbol?
I'm trying to help you and the animals at the same time bro.
Not here to hate, just to educate.

Ivyskin89

Reaction score
IMG_20210306_124428122.jpg

Recently acquired these from a Levi's outlet for $30! LVC 1961 551z
Other than the length I think they are one of the best fits the line has produced.

Ivyskin89

Reaction score
Doesn't mean anyone has to listen to you or not find you ******* annoying, there is a time and place for it, and it aint here.
Ok than be willfully ignorant. I'll speak up against injustice and not let people censor me. Imagine how annoyed animals are that they have to be tortured, raped and murdered for selfish humans.

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
Gosh.
This thread was great in the time.
Sad when you liked something to see what it became.
What a load of off topic ****.

donkeyjacket2

Reaction score
Ok than be willfully ignorant. I'll speak up against injustice and not let people censor me. Imagine how annoyed animals are that they have to be tortured, raped and murdered for selfish humans.

Let me give you a hint, constantly trying to force your own views on people is no way to convert them, you turn them against you not make them join you. It simply doesn't work, and you are preaching to a small minority of people here. You would be better off doing it on the streets, not on a thread about old subcultures.

Secondly, stop getting offended over everything you see and don't take it as a personal attack on you, it's no way to live life. this is the last thing i'm gonna say because this is ******* boring and off topic, and i have some more important **** to do.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads