• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ivyskin89

Reaction score
Oh , l don't think you can claim you are being oppressed , because you eat porridge or because you don't eat meat .
Don't work like 'at. .
Never made that claim. This is a straw man of my comment.

The Saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Never made that claim. This is a straw man of my comment.
I didn't say that you did made any claim. You simply made a non sequitur comment about diet choices , that is why l mentioned the narrative. Well , l assume you were being non sequitur, l hardly think you were trying to make light of the vile actions of the current hideous regime in China.

Ivyskin89

Reaction score
I didn't say that you did made any claim. You simply made a non sequitur comment about diet choices , that is why l mentioned the narrative. Well , l assume you were being non sequitur, l hardly think you were trying to make light of the vile actions of the current hideous regime in China.
Veganism isn't a diet, it's a moral philosophy that seeks to avoid all forms of animal exploitation wherever possible and practicable. If there is no trait true of animals which if true of humans that would justify the same treatment then it is hypocritical to rally for human rights issues while still paying for animal abuse.

Last edited:

Man-of-Mystery

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Vegan flatmate of mine here, from Mexico City, had a neat seersucker jacket on today - three buttons, flapped patch pockets. And, get this, had fastened it by the centre button and rolled the lapel slightly, Ivy Leage style. AND, get THIS, did not even know that was Ivy League style!

Swampster

Reaction score
Vegan flatmate of mine here, from Mexico City, had a neat seersucker jacket on today - three buttons, flapped patch pockets. And, get this, had fastened it by the centre button and rolled the lapel slightly, Ivy Leage style. AND, get THIS, did not even know that was Ivy League style!
Rather admirable to achieve the style naturally rather than having to study what the style is.
I guess he will have absorbed it subliminally from somewhere.

The Saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Veganism isn't a diet, it's a moral philosophy that seeks to avoid all forms of animal exploitation wherever possible and practicable. If there is no trait true of animals which if true of humans that would justify the same treatment then it is hypocritical to rally for human rights issues while still paying for animal abuse.
So , let's all just shut up about Human Rights issues until people stop eating animals , is that what you mean?

Ivyskin89

Reaction score
So , let's all just shut up about Human Rights issues until people stop eating animals , is that what you mean?
No, I mean don't be a hypocrite talking about being against oppression when you're actively funding it.

Inkss

Reaction score
Another nice haul. Is the yellow shirt a Sears King's Road ?

The Saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, I mean don't be a hypocrite talking about being against oppression when you're actively funding it.
Oh , nice . And how is it l am funding it exactly ??

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
Today i wear a black FP with champagne piping. I ate a big rare steak at lunch, then i had a meet up with my good Chinese friends from the communist party.
I will probably go hunting tomorrow with my hipster friends from the proud boys.
Gee, I love that thread.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami