• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The seller I bought a vintage wine red knit-shirt had a dozen or so of other vintage Ban-Lon and Italian knits in stock. They usually go for £25+ depending on condition/style. I got a couple more for £8 and £10 a pop. There were a couple I had my eye on, but they went pretty quickly, so I picked up the best of what was left.
View attachment 1456354

A bit '60s golf-dad/Pleasant Valley BBQ-wear' but at £8 and £10 each, why not ?
Decent collars on them, particularly the middle one , nice one. .

Ivyskin89

Reaction score
Well guys I tried, I really tried.. For some reason they put the ranger sole on these even though I told them to use the street sole. They put the ranger sole on these even though the sample they sent me were made with the street sole, even though they've been making astronaut repros for years now and I don't think I've ever seen them use the ranger sole on a pair of repro astronauts before. But that's the way life goes. They actually still look good in my opinion. It is what it is. For anyone interested I've got sizes UK 5 up through UK 10. $225 USD

IMG_9411.JPG

I'll have more pics up soon

Inkss

Reaction score
I've been after some ice blue sta prest for the longest while, and I finally found a deadstock/NOS pair for sale at a reasonable £33/$42.
ibsp.jpg

Hopefully the actual colour is somewhere inbetween the first and second photo. They're made by Warrior, so not expecting quality much better, or worse than Relco. They seldom come up in this colour, so I had to get 'em. (They've been at the back of a store room apparently)
I've had the last pair of 36", but there's still a pair of 34" if anyone is interested.

Kingstonian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been after some ice blue sta prest for the longest while, and I finally found a deadstock/NOS pair for sale at a reasonable £33/$42.
View attachment 1463829

Hopefully the actual colour is somewhere inbetween the first and second photo. They're made by Warrior, so not expecting quality much better, or worse than Relco. They seldom come up in this colour, so I had to get 'em. (They've been at the back of a store room apparently)
I've had the last pair of 36", but there's still a pair of 34" if anyone is interested.
The Air Force blue colour used to be one of the nicest original sta-prest colours

Nowhere_Man

Reaction score
Hello! Sorry for the bad english. I'm from Russia. My topic is close to this topic. Maybe the participants in this topic will tell you about my requests in my topic?

Botolph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello! Sorry for the bad english. I'm from Russia. My topic is close to this topic. Maybe the participants in this topic will tell you about my requests in my topic?

Sorry wrong movie

Inkss

Reaction score
Probably nearer to a true 'British Gangster-look' than Lock Stock :
Even that's retro late-60s/early 70s villain, and not what I'd call 'chic' either.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's