• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Mr Knightley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
not bad how much higher is the rise compared to modern jeans, think i prefer the more relaxed lees tbh but i have always preferred baggier jeans.
And when you remember we were all fairly skinny kids back in the day, it says a lot about how the ‘shape’ of the look has evolved over time. I agree that the higher rise and fuller cut are far more flattering and comfortable too.

donkeyjacket2

Reaction score
And when you remember we were all fairly skinny kids back in the day, it says a lot about how the ‘shape’ of the look has evolved over time. I agree that the higher rise and fuller cut are far more flattering and comfortable too.
I got some selvedge jeans from a charity shop recently, they were nice quality but they were so low waisted they were agonising to wear, they made my belly look far bigger too, unflattering and uncomfortable.

donkeyjacket2

Reaction score
Gonna be honest kinda glad i don't consider meself to be a skinhead anymore for a number of reasons.

Ivyskin89

Reaction score
You probably won't see many skinheads unless you go to south east Asia or Mexico. Even then you'll have to go out of your way to find them. They'll be wearing Ronald McDonald shoes with yellow lace's and some neon coloured button down with a 6 finger collar. Besides there's not much place for skinheads in the new world technocracy. I'm considering going off grid, seems some scary 1984 shit is afoot...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's