• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

pressuredrop

Reaction score
I got some of the 'cowboy cut' Wranglers from US Amazon. The comment I got on wearing them, "are you wearing dad jeans now". They are my rolling round the garage ones now.

Good place for them!

All we seem to have in Canada are the 'cowboy cut' when it comes to Wranglers, so I've never found the appeal that some have for them on here.

GWG or the Great Western Garment Company was the company for chinos and work pants that held a crease, I think it would've been them and not Dickies that would have been popular over there.

Inkss

Reaction score
Is that a Paul Smith couch he's got his foot on ? If so, err...Paul Smith ?

Inkss

Reaction score
Is he really hungry all the time ?

donkeyjacket2

Reaction score
I got some of the 'cowboy cut' Wranglers from US Amazon. The comment I got on wearing them, "are you wearing dad jeans now". They are my rolling round the garage ones now.
They generally shrink the more you wash em, so they are not as baggy after a while, there is also the 936 wranglers which are meant to be slimmer fit.

I think it may of been lasteye who mentioned the dickies jeans, or maybe my memory is deceiving me, worn before the could afford the branded stuff much like OG-107 trousers

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.