• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Mod to Suedehead

dopeman

Reaction score
The picture that is captioned “tooled up “ I think is from a contemporary film ( clue - trouser lengths ) and another from that film that is often discussed here ( 70’s one - forget the name) .
The twisted wheel one has one of the guys from the skinhead moonstomp cover in it .

Great pictures btw- nice digging .

The Saint

Reaction score
Sounds like the sort of thing a Rangers fan would call a Celtic supporter.
Lol
About 13yrs ago , I recall a game whereby this particular defender in a team was very tall and as he tried to head the ball back to his own keeper , he actually lobbed the guy and scored an OG. This meant that , when the team l support met that team the following week they had already secured the title for us .
So , whenever that big defender got the ball it sounded like the whole stadium were shouting "Heed!":-D

Inkss

Reaction score
I thought l saw you in there , Paul. However, on closer inspection l don't think it was. .
If you mean the fella standing behind the old Noel Coward-looking bloke in the hat, I thought the same.

andyf

Reaction score

Man-of-Mystery

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought l saw you in there , Paul. However, on closer inspection l don't think it was. .
I don't think I was. I would have noticed. :D

Just about every pic ever taken of me back then now seems to be in worldwide circulation anyway. Not sure I'm totally pleased about that, but hey.

Man-of-Mystery

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We have certainly seen Pete Heed before. .
We have. He's totally contemporary. Regarded himself and his mates as "mods" throughout the era, though the clothes they wore and the scene they were in - right down to the aggro - was practically indistinguishable from the skins. Probably less football and less in the way of boots.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 140 29.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.2%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%