• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mod to Suedehead

Ivyskin89

Reaction score
Here they are, the vegan astronaut boots from the NPS factory
DSC05944.jpg
DSC05938.jpg
. Of course they added the stitching. I really didn't think that would happen, but not much I can do. I'm going to see if they'll do another sample without the stitching. I still think they look great. I'm taking pre-orders, $225.

The Saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here they are, the vegan astronaut boots from the NPS factory View attachment 1325467 View attachment 1325468 . Of course they added the stitching. I really didn't think that would happen, but not much I can do. I'm going to see if they'll do another sample without the stitching. I still think they look great. I'm taking pre-orders, $225.
What are the uppers made from , Buddie

Bela Kun

Reaction score
Here they are, the vegan astronaut boots from the NPS factory View attachment 1325467 View attachment 1325468 . Of course they added the stitching. I really didn't think that would happen, but not much I can do. I'm going to see if they'll do another sample without the stitching. I still think they look great. I'm taking pre-orders, $225.

Why the black rim? More a Dr Martens 1460 feature than an Astronaut one.

Ivyskin89

Reaction score
Being a fatso i automatically think of fish and chips when fish is mentioned
There is some awesome stuff you can do with different vegetables and seaweed to make a mock fish and chips. I'm thinking cauliflower, and I've heard you can even use soursop.

DonkeyJacket1

Reaction score
My dad is a veggie and he eats fish then again i don't know the difference between a veggie and vegan, i couldn't live the rest of my life without eating meat like my kebabs, burger, battered sausage too much personally.

Ivyskin89

Reaction score
My dad is a veggie and he eats fish then again i don't know the difference between a veggie and vegan, i couldn't live the rest of my life without eating meat like my kebabs, burger, battered sausage too much personally.

Fish is meat so I wouldn't classify someone who eats it as a vegetarian.

Veganism is an ethical philosophy that seeks to avoid animal exploitation as much as practicable and possible.

Ivyskin89

Reaction score
In England there is a vegan version of all your favorite foods. Have you tried the beyond burger?

DonkeyJacket1

Reaction score
Each to his own never heard of that but i'm not going to stop eating meat, im not the healthiest eater either but i'm here to have a good time not live a long time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads