• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Mod to Suedehead

DonkeyJacket1

Reaction score
I posted the whole thing back on page 2088, but I think the first bit where he's dressing up, is the most interesting, styles-wise.
When i watched it they looked like the ones who may of actually been skinheads, judging by there style, the main lad is an actor.

There is also skins in the series 2 episode safe in the streets

Yorky

Reaction score
Used to attend the Aug bank holiday rally every year up until about 96/97. Didn't take my Lamby though, as it was difficult to get the wife, 2 suitcases, miniature ironing board and a box of records on it!

The Saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My best friend at uni wears red DMs with leggings and she looks utterly gorgeous. So ner ner na NER ner! :D
Lol. .

I would wager , l would wager however that she'd look even better with a classic Mod dress and heels or even some ski-pants and a pair of pumps .😉

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol. .

I would wager , l would wager however that she'd look even better with a classic Mod dress and heels or even some ski-pants and a pair of pumps .😉
I wouldn’t!
Most female Mods look crap. Dressed like grannies in maryjane shoes and frumpy frocks. Much prefer the late sixties Bardot / Natalie Delon look.

The Saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t!
Most female Mods look crap. Dressed like grannies in maryjane shoes and frumpy frocks. Much prefer the late sixties Bardot / Natalie Delon look.

Sounds like you're attending the wrong Mod do's , Rodders. .

Last edited:

Inkss

Reaction score
I remember seeing this episode when it came out. It was crap. Stereotypical crap. The George Gently skinhead episode was even worse.
Never got on with the character George Gently. Too unprofessional for my liking.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.