• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Mod to Suedehead

DonkeyJacket1

Reaction score
A hats not a a hat till its tilted, i wear flat caps now and they look far more stylish tilted to the side rather than just placed on top of the noggin

The Saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A hats not a a hat till its tilted, i wear flat caps now and they look far more stylish tilted to the side rather than just placed on top of the noggin
Precisely, well said that gentleman. .

Yesterday, l saw a dyslexic Yorkshireman wearing a cat flap. .

Inkss

Reaction score
Did he own a warehouse in Manningham ?

Mr Knightley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Jack still has time to vote!

Ivyskin89

Reaction score
Veg shoes UK recently released the original astronaut boots in this silver color with a white sole. They're using the NPS factory who have the original pattern for the 11 eye astronauts.
prdaee384a0-16e8-4921-be5c-4297c8c16b33.jpg

I'm in discussion about doing a run of these in Cherry red and they asked me if I'd like to use the regular tanish/grey sole or the white ones as seen here. What do you guys think? I feel as if I've seen the white sole in old photographs but I should probably go with the regular sole color to be safe.

DonkeyJacket1

Reaction score
Not a fan of those massive turnups, prefer no turnup these days and jeans no sagging with boots

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.