• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Saint

Reaction score
Bit different this though pal.
I don't think we can get into politics on these pages but suffice to say the UK public were tricked into voting yes to the EEC in 1975 . Now despite saying they want to leave what insidiously became a Union, parliament have other ideas . .

lynx69

Reaction score
Oh ok, that's how I modified mine too.

Interesting. What do you mean by local manufacturer - you mean in Slovakia?
Nope, in Czech Republic :) The company is called Flexiko http://www.flexiko.cz/cs/

There is much propaganda about GB leaving the Union that is Europe. Remember the mass panic over the " millennium bug" , world coming to an end etc. .?
I know, the possibility of WW3 will be higher if you really leave EU :-D

andyf

Reaction score
I have fancied a pair of the black ones too but l have never seen them in real life and in pictures they have a plasticy look. .

I also like the look of the ones that MOdshoes do with a leather sole , they look smart. .
Black ones don’t look any less plasticky than oxblood ones. I have both. And a pair of Clark’s desert boots as well. Had em about 5 years ( desert boots I mean) so comfy.
Use monkey boots for work.

The Saint

Reaction score
I know, the possibility of WW3 will be higher if you really leave EU :-D[/QUOTE]
I know , that is because we will lose the protection of the proposed European army. .:rotflmao:

Inkss

Reaction score
I won’t be giving up my continental quilt on brexit day, but seriously the last pair of monkey boots I had crippled me ,
Mine took ages to break-in. They shaved the skin off my toe-knuckles (or whatever they're called) and the back of my ankles. They're comfy as can be now.
Don't know whether I'd go through that again though.

DonkeyJacket1

Reaction score
Monkey boots run a bit small, always size up if possible.

Still, they are cheap boots, can't say mine ever hurt but im used to wearing harsh footwear

Bela Kun

Reaction score
What were these guys wearing - anything a Brit might vaguely recognise as 'mod' in 1965/66?

They were an American band from a mid-sized town in the North-West.sonics.jpg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.