Mod to Suedehead

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Spirit of 69, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

Just got back from London, had an awesome time, some skinhead related pics from our trip, mostly gig photos from The Business (with Warriors and Booze & Glory) and Condemned 84 (with Skinfull, Resistance 77, and Pressure 28) Booze and Glory [​IMG] Warriors [​IMG] [​IMG] The Business [​IMG] [​IMG] Pressure 28 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Skinfull [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Condemned 84 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Too much sauce son, at C84 [​IMG] with Brian at Business gig [​IMG] with Bill at his Oi Oi Shop, then later in eve at the Ellie's Head pub [​IMG] [​IMG] with Rich of Pressure 28 [​IMG] with Suck, singer of Oi band Les Villains [​IMG] with Roy (lasttye) at pub in Notting Hill [​IMG]

2. bumper crop

bumper crop Active Member

really looking forward to the pics when you get them sorted.

3. Con Seanery

Con Seanery Active Member

^^^2nd that, I really want to see the pics! Damn, I'm jealous you saw all those bands GS. For the last year Booze & Glory has been in heavy rotation (all those other bands get much play as well. I still play C84 "skinhead" & "gang warfare" almost every time I get drunk & have control of the sound system).

If you told me that Evil Conduct was at either gig I would basically need to go to the store & pick up some depends so I could go cry in a corner and not soil my staprest [​IMG]

4. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

dunno why the pics dont show up, sometimes they do and sometimes they dont try this link if you want to see all the pics I took during London including the ones i tried to put above. or try refreshing this page, i find that the pics will sometimes show up if you refresh a couple times. dunno what the problem is man if Evil Conduct (and Perkele & The Cliches while we're at it) played that show.....!!!

5. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

here's some youtube vids of the Condemned 84 gig

for you Con Seanery, "Skinhead"
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Under her Thumb
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Up Yours

Keep the Faith

Skinfull
    Unity (you can see me taking pics at side of stage standing next to guy in red shirt)

EU Law

Pressure 28
    cover of Chaos

6. bunty

bunty Senior member

Good to have you back GS - where's everybody else?

7. Dave_SFU

Dave_SFU Senior member

Is Mark Magee not playing in Condemned 84 again?

8. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

Is Mark Magee not playing in Condemned 84 again?

I had heard he played some shows again few years ago? But far as I know he never rejoined the band full time.

9. Dave_SFU

Dave_SFU Senior member

I had heard he played some shows again few years ago? But far as I know he never rejoined the band full time.

I know he played with them last year on the East Coast. I love that guy

10. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

^^ that'd make sense since he'd been living in Atlanta for last 20 years or so, playing with Jack the Lad, then Anti Heros

11. Dave_SFU

Dave_SFU Senior member

^^ that'd make sense since he'd been living in Atlanta for last 20 years or so, playing with Jack the Lad, then Anti Heros

Anti Heros is where i know him from, and i played together with him for a bit in APA

12. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

^^ cool, I used to listen to APA in the 90s

also I believe McGee played guitar when his old band The Glory played their one show here in states (last year?)...that was a great UK oi band that stayed underrated. love their record "we are what we are" and their track Englands Glory has to be one of the best from that time.

13. Wayne K

Wayne K Active Member

dunno why the pics dont show up, sometimes they do and sometimes they dont

try this link if you want to see all the pics I took during London including the ones i tried to put above. or try refreshing this page, i find that the pics will sometimes show up if you refresh a couple times. dunno what the problem is

man if Evil Conduct (and Perkele & The Cliches while we're at it) played that show.....!!!

Took a look, brilliant pics! JtG, one of my favourite shops! What sunglasses are you wearing in your photos? Two different ones? They look great.

Cheers,
    Wayne

14. Lasttye

Lasttye Senior member

Came across this, a Artists Guy Beggs painted this as a Art student in Jan 1969, He said he painted it while he could hear the Beatles playing" "Get Back" Live, On the roof tops of Saville Row London. Which is so cool in its self. He said he did it from a deliberate naive imaginary view of Skinheads. [​IMG]

15. Ikouja

Ikouja Well-Known Member

Came across this, a Artists Guy Beggs painted this as a Art student in Jan 1969, He said he painted it while he could hear the Beatles playing" "Get Back" Live, On the roof tops of Saville Row London. Which is so cool in its self.
    He said he did it from a deliberate naive imaginary view of Skinheads.

[​IMG]

Man, that's awesome. you don't happen to have a large copy of do you?