1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

mock turtleneck untucked?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by AC7, Nov 23, 2008.

1. AC7

AC7 Active Member

I picked up an inexpensive mock turtleneck that I really like the color of. My question is, can I wear this untucked? It's somewhat long, and while too thin to be a sweater it has that sort of sweatery feel. So untucked with jeans? How about with slacks, or is that even more of a stretch? I ask because my body shape is such that I look terrible with tucked shirts.

2. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

It's hard to say without seeing pics. If you think it looks good untucked, then it should be fine.

3. AC7

AC7 Active Member

Don't have access to a camera right now, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't violating some inviolate rule of fashion; as long as you tell me that occasionally you can wear a mock turtleneck untucked with slacks I will be happy.

Keep in mind I only care because I want to look good to the opposite sex, I personally wouldn't stress about it unless I thought it might disadvantage me there.

4. Doc4

Doc4 Senior member

I would make sure it is untucked ... folded and stored in your bottom drawer. [​IMG]

5. lordofpi

lordofpi Senior member

^Lol, I must concur. I never liked the mock, particularly untucked and jacketless. As a matter of fact, I would like to get some full true turtlenecks if I could find them. If anyone has any recommendations where to pick up qualityones, I am all ears.