1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Moccasins

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by handler4me, Sep 20, 2004.

1. handler4me

handler4me Well-Known Member

Hey everyone, I saw some people wearing moccasins and now I want them. I'm looking for something comfortable,casual, and not too navajo indian style. Anyone recommend any? What do you think the mocassins should be worn with? I was thinking jeans and a button down shirt. Something simple.

2. Kai

Kai Senior member

3. tlfurbay

tlfurbay Active Member

I have worn the LL Bean for years...

4. AlanC

AlanC Senior member

5. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Senior member

those russell moccasins look pretty keen - and you can get them made with your own hides. (well, not *your* hide, but those of some animal you have bagged.) not to mention they will re-sole them.